V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Has anyone used the Headquarters H0034 cams? any dyno sheets? How does it compare to the TW37? Thinking of using one on my stage 1 street glide. Going to do the 98 kit next year but want to do a cam change now to wake up this 88.

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Toyman, have not used the 0034 but did have 0033g's in my 95". I liked them. I was playing cam roulette for a while and still have them on the shelf. When you do the 98" if doing any headwork, be sure the cams, pistons and porting will work together.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Compressor, I'm not sure if I will be doing any headwork. The concensus seems to be that the 06 heads are pretty good stock. I may just clean them up a little and mill them to 83-84 cc to go with the 9.5 Revolution 98 kit. Just trying to deside on which cam to go with now that I wont have to swap out when I do the 98. I've had great results with the 37 but I have been told that I will like the H0034 even more. ???

·
Registered
98 Posts
There was a discussion here about this cam on 12-15-2005.

I would also like to hear any comments/recommendations about this cam is a stock TC88 stage 1 EFI, pciiir and supertrapp 2 into 1.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Probably easier to find comments by doing a search on for HQ0034 cams. The search button is on the blue bar at the top of the page.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts