V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 03 Ultra Classic and I am looking to upgrade to a 95/98" motor and my builder was suggesting headquarters products. I haven't heard of them before and was hoping for some information....

Thanks

·
Premium Member
190 Posts
17000 miles on my 107 and it runs great. They need to be tuned properly. A friend has the 98/cv 40 and their preprogrammed ignition and is also runs great.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I have 03 Ultra Classic and I am looking to upgrade to a 95/98" motor and my builder was suggesting headquarters products. I haven't heard of them before and was hoping for some information....

Thanks
Really like mine. I have their 95st full kit on my '02 Heritage(carb). I did it 3 years ago. Thing just flat out runs!

You can check out some of their stuff @ www.protwin.com Kevins site, they also have a forum for any questions there. Also Dougs site @ www.head-quarters.com.

·
Premium Member
5,582 Posts
I have never used a complete kit myself but really like their 0034/500 grind cam. I tuned a couple for an area shop here that had complete kits on them and I thought they did very well.

·
Premium octane member
7,381 Posts
I have installed 2 of their kits. Worked out well for me. I didn't care for the high ccp of their "sport kits", but with a great tune, there has been no issues. I do have others head porters i prefer using like Baisley,Zippers, R+R, WFOLarry, TMan, Hillside etc but HQ got the job done.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Im having trouble finding a site that can convert CC into horsepower. I was wondering if you knew how to change 246 cc into h/p somehow.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts