V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
void** ppVoid;
895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm heading out to see my bud and go fishing. I will be traveling alone.

4/27 - leaving Easton, PA in the morning, travel route 6 across PA and arrive around Erie, PA.

4/30 - leaving Erie, PA and travel route 6 across PA to Easton, PA.

If anyone has similar ride plans, let me know. I'm only looking for anyone that might want to share the ride and a bite to eat.

Regards,

Tom

·
Registered
18 Posts
Tom
Can't make that weekend, however I want to do some of Rt 6 this summer. Would you please let me know if that route is a scenic as advertised? I am especially interested near the grand canyon of PA.

·
void** ppVoid;
895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
John R said:
Tom
Can't make that weekend, however I want to do some of Rt 6 this summer. Would you please let me know if that route is a scenic as advertised? I am especially interested near the grand canyon of PA.
Very scenic. Beats the heck out of a ride across route 80. I usually to this ride 1 - 2 x / year. You can stay on route 6 all the way across or jot down I think it is 59 for a short scoot.

Some areas have spotty cell coverage. The ride is always great.

I'll be doing it again sometime from June 29 to July 2 for the Thunder in the Casecades rally. http://www.thunderinthecascades.com

Regards,

·
Registered
7 Posts
Tom,
I live in a small town named Coudersport which is right on Rt 6, let me know when you will be in my neck of the woods. I might ride a bit with ya or maybe just a beer. Let me know.

Vs Deuce

·
void** ppVoid;
895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
VsDeuce said:
Tom,
I live in a small town named Coudersport which is right on Rt 6, let me know when you will be in my neck of the woods. I might ride a bit with ya or maybe just a beer. Let me know.

Vs Deuce
Will do. Hopefully we'll catch up.

regards,

tom

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
VsDeuce said:
John R
Grand Canyon in Wellsboro is awesome, I live about 15 miles away, let me know, we will ride !!

Vs Deuce
Spend alot of time in the Wellsboro area. Generally stay at the Sherwood Motel. I think Wellsboro is one on the neatest little towns you could ever want to stay in.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts