V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering who all has head work done at Big Boyz cycle and if they
were happy with the work performed.He seems very resonable and knowledgable.

·
Registered
503 Posts
hazer said:
I was wondering who all has head work done at Big Boyz cycle and if they
were happy with the work performed.He seems very resonable and knowledgable.
hazer,
dont know about big boyz but fullsac (not a sponser) here in Az does verrrygood ...his 88 in road king on my dyno 90 hp 92tq...my 95 in ultra 91hp 102 tq any... questions call me
Good Luck

Steve The Dyno Guy :cheers:

·
Hellbound Train
5,595 Posts
Hazer, they have gotten many good reviews here, do a search

Steve Handy said:
hazer,
dont know about big boyz but fullsac (not a sponser) here in Az does verrrygood ...his 88 in road king on my dyno 90 hp 92tq...my 95 in ultra 91hp 102 tq any... questions call me
Good Luck

Steve The Dyno Guy :cheers:
I believe he was very specificaly asking about a site sponser We don't steer customers away from them. Should fulsac care to sponser, they will get the same support.
If anyone inquires about builders in general or the specific one you mentioned, then by all means help them out. But that was not the case with this thread.

·
Registered
934 Posts
hazer,

I got my heads done by Bean (Big Boyz) and I am very happy with their work. Bean took the time to answer all my questions, explain what I didn't understand, and basically steered me to the exact parts I needed for the riding I was doing.

The work was done in a very timely fashon. He was able to supply parts that I needed, and his price is more than resonable.

His heads are putting about 91 hp and 100 tq to my '95 build, with more left after a little better tune.

Am I happy with their work?

No doubt about it!!

darrell

H

·
0 Posts
Add me to the list of Bean's satisfied customers. I ran into somethign of an emergency, and Bean came through with both information and a top grade product incredibly quickly.

Harris

1 - 7 of 7 Posts