V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there any head porters who will port and polish a new set of heads and ship them out of the country (Thailand)? ie: provide the new set of heads. I want to keep my current heads. I was thinking of buying the new CNC ported SE heads but its $1000 not including shipping and I prefer manual comp releases and slightly larger intake valves. so maybe I could get a better deal and have the work tailored to my set up. 2010 Roadking classic Power duels Monster ovals, heavy breather, PCV with auto-tune and HQ 525 cams, currently 96ci but want to go to 103ci

·
Registered
256 Posts
Buy a set of stock take offs from Ebay or the forums and send them to get ported and done the way you want.

·
Premium Member
2,566 Posts
We have these heads on the shelf and do this quite often. We have the R&R cnc ported stage 2-1/2's, the 3's, the 4's which are all modified factory cores, and the R&R stage 5's which are their cast from a foundry in Connecticut.

·
Banned
283 Posts
velocity

We have these heads on the shelf and do this quite often. We have the R&R cnc ported stage 2-1/2's, the 3's, the 4's which are all modified factory cores, and the R&R stage 5's which are their cast from a foundry in Connecticut.
Do you guys offerport jobs cfm numbers per incremental lifts,,before turbulance,with different bore sizes,Thanks

·
Banned
10,126 Posts
I have heard a lot of good things about the R&R heads, you should check their website for details. You may also want to consider Baisley (my preference), BC Gerolamy, Deweys and a few others...

·
Registered
5,318 Posts
Best bang for the buck is a new set of the 103 Stock OEM ACR head castings and porting. I send those to Europe and other countries all the time.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts