V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
547 Posts
"He reportedly sent the company jet to fly Aerosmith in from Pittsburgh, paying them a cool $1 million. In return, they let his nephew play drums.

In honor of the band's appearance, Brooks changed from a black leather suit into a magenta suede biker outfit covered with chains. "

He'll do well in prison:wacko:

·
Banned
17,245 Posts
as one of a handful of Hebrews on this fine forum I hope no one makes a "stereotype" comment. I only hope that the prosecutor and judge in this case will be Jewish so they can nail this guys a$$.

·
Registered
4,820 Posts
just another example

Another great example of what happens when you have someone making a profit for the company with no apparent controls. And then people wonder why investors want to be protected from this kind of stuff. But of course that might imply the need for government intervention in private industry.

·
Registered
14,069 Posts
Fred1369 said:
as one of a handful of Hebrews on this fine forum I hope no one makes a "stereotype" comment. I only hope that the prosecutor and judge in this case will be Jewish so they can nail this guys a$$.
Fred, I didn't know you was a lawyer! :whisper:

·
Banned
3,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
more dirty chinese money

Smokey said:
Fred, I didn't know you was a lawyer! :whisper:
Deliberatley going off this topic. Smokey, your thoughts on the chinese

restaurant dishwashers. How these low wage workers can afford $1,000.00
contributions for Hillary Cliton?

And how some of the addresses were for public health clinics?

·
Registered
14,069 Posts
knuckleheader said:
Deliberatley going off this topic. Smokey, your thoughts on the chinese

restaurant dishwashers. How these low wage workers can afford $1,000.00
contributions for Hillary Cliton?

And how some of the addresses were for public health clinics?
Yeah, you went off topic. I wonder why you picked me for a response.:huh:

Let's play though, for fun.

My response is the chinese dishwashers are really good at saving money and think it's very important to try and stop a Republican from winning the office. I'd like to know how and why you think they gave a 1,000.00 contribution.

Now since I played and we are off topic I'd like your opinion on this. This is connected to the story of FEMA's handling off the fake news conference.

Bush spokeswoman Dana Perino said the White House did not condone FEMA's action and would not engage in such practices.

But in 2004 the investigative arm of Congress, the Government Accountability Office, accused the administration of "covert propaganda" in distributing video packages about federal health programs that looked like independent news reports.

Conservative pundit Armstrong Williams lost a syndication deal for his column in 2005 and apologized after a disclosure that he accepted $240,000 from the Bush administration to promote education legislation in his commentaries.

U.S. defense officials that year also confirmed that U.S. troops wrote articles that were planted in Iraqi newspapers in exchange for money.
That Bush is really a sneaky bastard, ain't he?

Source

·
Banned
3,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
you do have a head on your shoulders

Smokey, even though you are a lib, you do speak from good info.

F E M A is a bunch of jerks. Like congress trying to force illegals on

us. They think we are stupid. W is not a

conservitive. I don't know why libs don't realize and embrace him.

Smokey, your sense of humor and standing up for lib/commies, you are good

to air out the issues of the day with.

But man, those jerkoffs the other day, made me blush:roflback:

If you can research, there is more hidden scandal about chinese donations

for Hillary. If you listen to Michael Savage, he is a good source.

I still listen to National Public Radio/Pacifica, listen to what the extreme left is

talkin bout.:)

Bush, no less sneaky than the Clintons.

Smokey said:
Yeah, you went off topic. I wonder why you picked me for a response.:huh:

Let's play though, for fun.

My response is the chinese dishwashers are really good at saving money and think it's very important to try and stop a Republican from winning the office. I'd like to know how and why you think they gave a 1,000.00 contribution.

Now since I played and we are off topic I'd like your opinion on this. This is connected to the story of FEMA's handling off the fake news conference.

Bush spokeswoman Dana Perino said the White House did not condone FEMA's action and would not engage in such practices.

That Bush is really a sneaky bastard, ain't he?

Source

·
Banned
4,037 Posts
I don't think that will happen.

Fred1369 said:
This is not a Jewish issue, don't make it one.

·
Registered
14,069 Posts
knuckleheader said:
Smokey, even though you are a lib, you do speak from good info.
Well I don't consider myself a lib. I think both parties are idiots. I vote for who I think is the better choice, not along party lines. I don't need a particular party to tell me what to believe in or how to vote. I can make up my own mind. I voted for Bush and he turned out to be a disaster. If he was a Democrat I'd still be blasting him.

·
Banned
17,245 Posts
roofeditor said:
This is not a Jewish issue, don't make it one.
I didn't mean to by any means. I just feel the same way that a black cop does when he busts a black guy doing a serious crime. Although things are getting better, like in this forum, it still seems that us good guys have to make up for the bad guys that reflect our heritage or race or whatever people like to be prejudiced against. As a pharmacist, not a lawyer, I really wanted to get my claws on the pharmacist in Kansas City who was watering down chemotherapy medicine to make an extra buck. I also don't like pharmacists who keep billing medicare for dead patients.

·
EASY DOES IT
8,914 Posts
Smokey said:
Well I don't consider myself a lib. I think both parties are idiots. I vote for who I think is the better choice, not along party lines. I don't need a particular party to tell me what to believe in or how to vote. I can make up my own mind. I voted for Bush and he turned out to be a disaster. If he was a Democrat I'd still be blasting him.
It's a testament to those posting on here...I'm more middle of the road than most on here but not agreeing with the hard right makes us liberals...if that were the case Bush would never have been elected in the first place since about 80-90 percent of us aren't hard line right...

·
Registered
3,942 Posts
swmnkdinthervr said:
It's a testament to those posting on here...I'm more middle of the road than most on here but not agreeing with the hard right makes us liberals...if that were the case Bush would never have been elected in the first place since about 80-90 percent of us aren't hard line right...
Absolutely swimmer. Go easy on them, though, as they are delusional and suffer from mental deterioration since W screwed up the GOP.

·
Banned
3,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
?????

thrasher said:
Absolutely swimmer. Go easy on them, though, as they are delusional and suffer from mental deterioration since W screwed up the GOP.

Do you and swmkind...rvr, deny that liberals/democrats(Hillary,Kerry,Pelosi

etc.) are HARD LEFT?

I think they are. Code pink, Soros and celebrities visiting Cuba and Venezuela

illustrate my point, Leftist extremeist!

Did I leave out the "main stream/drive by media"? no:wavey:

·
Banned
10,126 Posts
thrasher said:
Sorry to say the GOP has been screwed up for a long time.. Our government's two party system needs a revamp...

Term limits, make lobbying illegal and shorten the timeframe they have to write laws...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts