V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Any sport that has at its peak a professional league that is televised is being distorted all the way down to high school level.

·
Registered
211 Posts
He does have a point, but also a big mouth. His demeanor helps calls go against him I'm sure.

I've been saying for years now the NBA is no longer a sport, it's entertainment.

People aren't going to spend a lot of money to go see a game only to have their favorite "superstar" foul out.

The game would change dramatically if they suddenly started calling games according to the rules.
Watch them, everybody carries the ball, they all travel, they all commit far more fouls than are called on them.

Look at the long career of Michael Jordan, how many times do you think he fouled out of a game?
Do you honestly believe that in all those games he played he almost never committed 6 fouls?

·
Premium Member
318 Posts
Go ahead and kick me, but I like Sheed and the Pistons. They play no where as rough as Bill Lambeer, but he gets tagged all the time. He is very emotional, kinda like Pete Rose was at Baseball.
Another star in my book. Even if he did gamble. No player ever gave as much effort as he did. IMHO

1 - 5 of 5 Posts