V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All,

HDWrench asked me to pass along that he is visiting family over the holidays and does not have access to email. He can be reached at: 602-722-7336. He will once again be monitoring the board and responding to PMs after the 1st. He wishes all the best of the New Year.

·
IronButt
6,364 Posts
I would like to wish all a happy new year 7 hours and 45 minutes and counting. I am back and have a ton of e-mails. I will get to them all by sunday. Also I am able to take calls again. I had trouble with service in Mi, so if anyone called and had trouble getting through please feel free to try again , as many of the voice mails left where garabled.

I saw a brave soul riding his scoot in the 30 degree temps I think he had on more clothes than the kid in "christmas story" LOL BUT he was riding have to give credit where credit is due.

And thank you all who e-mail me and wished me happy holidays. Well I have 183 e-mails to read gotta goooooooooooooooooo

·
Registered
286 Posts
What I don’t understand is how did FXDRYDR become your press secretary? :roflback: :roflback:

Happy New Year HDWrench. ?prty: ?prty:

And Happy New Year to You too Gordon. LOL

·
Registered
9,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
LongRide said:
What I don’t understand is how did FXDRYDR become your press secretary? :roflback: :roflback:

Happy New Year HDWrench. ?prty: ?prty:

And Happy New Year to You too Gordon. LOL
Hey there LongRide - I'm like the GhostBusters -- in Michigan and need someone to post, who ya gonna call? FXDRYDR!

Have a Great New Year yourself!

GC

·
Premium octane member
7,381 Posts
Happy new year wrench and all others.........
P.S. i am still saving up to call you......cant wait 98 inch here i come..........lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts