V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody bought/installed it yet? I bought one from Hales HD but I'm having a local HD dealer install it Wednesday.

·
Premium Member
1,126 Posts
I'd like to buy one too for my big bore kit rather than playing with the one shot HD maps. Guess not too much info yet :(
Brian

·
Registered
250 Posts
I run the SE EFI Tuner on my2002 FLHTCUI 1550. Custom calibration better than even those from SE on the CDROM. ECM cable routed under seat and up through the backrest mount. Laptop goes on back seat or in Tour pack for data collection. This is the real stuff!! Lots of discussion under Twin Cam Engine Mods forum.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Brian - As you know I'm going to BB this winter also - after considering options I've decided to use the Techlusion DFO to add additional fuel where it needs to go - I know you already have the Stage1, so your rev limiter is already at 6200. At $189, and it adjusts with a small screwdriver, not a computer. Hippo says it's really all you need.

www.techlusion.com

I don't work for them in any capacity.

·
Premium Member
1,126 Posts
I think your right CR. And actually I don't have Stage I, just the pipes. Since I'm lazy I got the scoot scheduled for Nov. 4. BB plus 203. Still waiting on the Bassanis ( oh, and I'll atleast put those on myself ;) ).
Brian

·
Premium Member
1,126 Posts
Just when I thought that I didn't want one, I hear more good things about the EFI tuner. :rolleyes:

Hey Milesofsmiles.....how did it go??????

Brian

1 - 6 of 6 Posts