V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Dang near perfect condition wheels, just need some polishing. Already started the rear one and it looks sweet. Probably the best chrome I've ever seen on a MoCo part.

16 X 3 rear, 19 X 2.5 front - both 3/4 axle

Were mounted on a sportster. Intended for Sportster and Dyna but kits are available for a variety of applications

Retail price at LATUS is just shy of $1500 for both!

Tires currently mounted but they are 100% in need of replacement. NOT usable, at all.

$600 shipped US Lower48

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
As far as trades I'd consider the same front wheel in 16" OR a set of 16 / 16 in "textured black" plus a little on your end.

·
Swamprat Rider
757 Posts
As your Pic don't do them justice thought would show how sweet they can look this is the Front wheel on my FXR4 .. Good Luck on your Sale ..

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
you're absolutely right pics don't do 'em justice. Front one still needs cleaning. I was gonna post more pics if anyone expressed interest. Definitely doable.

Nice one, Jay.

Damn them sure are some NICE rims. Wish that son-of-a-gun front was a 3" width instead of 2.5. I'd LOVE to slap these on my road king!

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
One bump before I decide to make them work for me.

Make an offer, but don't do it if you're not gonna follow through. Just plain sick of that crap.

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Offer went kaput, dude missed the part about the front bein 2.5"

$600 is where it stands right now.

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bump

THE FRONT WHEEL IS NOT THE "SAFE" WIDTH FOR BAGGERS. Don't waste my time. If it was, they'd be mounted up.

$600 shipped US Lower48.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts