·
Registered
30 Posts
slow speed stumble

need SERT map help. Have EFI version 4.5.2. installed on
06 softail Deluxe
SE round air cleaner
Vance&Hines bigshots long.

been getting a stumble on very low speed. Maybe 0-10% throttle. Happens more on cold engine Usally at a stop and then turning I get a real brief cutout. Not good when turning slow. It might be front cylinder that stumbles? Hard to tell. Have 4 maps from when it was Dynoed last. Not sure which one is on the bike but I'll upload the last one. Had to change the file extension from MT6 to MAP to upload here. I also get alot of poping on decleration also. Nothing has been changed on the bike so I dont know what happened to make it run crappy at low throttle now.
If someone could please take a look at the file and see if anything stands out. Thanks much

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
The dip says that your smart tune sessions or some other analysis indicated the motor was rich in this sector relative to its surrounding area. The dip tell causes it to lean out in this area. I have a similar dip in my map but not as drastic.

I'm not familiar with the version revisions and when they came out with the smart tune. Mine is 5.0. If you dont have the smart tun function, you cold carefully message that dip to see if it helps. That's assuming there isn't a fat finger input in the AFR, Ignition Advance, or Bios tables in the same are.

If you have smart tune, I'd recommend running a couple recording sessions at idle, around town start and stop, and then light, normal, and aggressive accelerate to 20, 30, 45, 55, and 60 mph. you can record all of these on a 15 minute record session very easy. Be sure and save it as a new map name so you still have the original map you started with. A couple rounds of this and I expect it will smooth out.

Be careful not to make changes to your AFR, Bios, and Timing at the same time you update with Smart Tune.

This has worked for me when i change any hardware. Not predicting any dyno results, just nice riding bike.

·
Registered
8 Posts
guys. i need a map for a 2005 night train. 96" big bore, ported heads, S&S 585 easy start cams 10-1 compression, big sucker air cleaner and python 3 pipes. thanks

·
Registered
7 Posts
hi am interested in swapping out my twintec for a tts, bike is a 02, engine 124 ci i know i cannot use the autotune feature as year of ecm, what i would like to ask is there anyway to convert my twintec maps for use with tts, to get a starting point.

·
Registered
3 Posts
2006 Road King Map needed

Guys, does anyone have a map for:

2006 Road King
SE Stage 1 A/C
True dual Rinehart
SERT
SERF
No engine mods

My bike tends to "cough" back through the a/c and pops at deacceleration. I was wondering if I should remove SERF and just use the SERT to load a new map. Per the local HD store the bike just has the standard map. All help is appreciated.

·
Registered
2 Posts
S&S Big Bore tuning with SERT

Hi folks- I'm new to this so I hope I am in the right place. I am having trouble tuning a 2008 FLHTC- installed S&S 106 big bore- S&S 551 cams, and V&H dual exhaust. Also have an Arlen Ness Big Sucker air filter. I can not seem to get mixture rich enough. Loaded a SE 110 map with the AFR tabe set to 13.6 and still running lean and much popping on decel. Any advice similar experience? My next stab was to adjust the closed loop bias to richen the mixture further. Good idea??

·
Registered
3 Posts
map for 98"

I'm looking for a map I have a Super pro tuner and haven't used it yet. looking to map.

2005 road glide
98" 10:5
stage II heads
s&s 585 cams
2006 SE 50mm throttle body
dual thunderheaders

any info would be great.

·
Premium Member
80 Posts
Need MAP for 06 FLHX

Anyone want to share a map for an 06 FLHX with SE211 cams? Other that cams engine is stock. Has V&H Ovals with Samson duals and SE High Flow AC.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I've got the SEPST on a 2012 FLHX and having trouble. i had it dyno tuned at the dealership last year and had great HP (98) and torque (107) numbers but my helper this winter disconnected the ECM when we were chasing a short during a handle bar and internal frame wiring install and lost the tune. He tried fixing his mistake before I got back and ended up loosing the tune that was stored in the unit. Anyhow, in this bike, I've installed the TW555 cams, stock heads, etc. and am having a hard time finding a tune that's close. I've tried the 254, 255, and the 260 I believe but they all run like crap. Have gone for several smart tune rides with these and their still not coming close to what I had originally. Dealer didn't save my old tune in their system so it's gone. Anybody have an idea what would be close to the 555's.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm looking for a map for a 2013 FXDF (Fat Bob), 103 CI.
I've added the K&N heavy breather equivalent, and am still running the stock exhaust.
I'm a bonehead an accidentally uploaded the wrong map without pulling the stock map off first.

·
Premium Member
943 Posts
I've got the SEPST on a 2012 FLHX and having trouble. i had it dyno tuned at the dealership last year and had great HP (98) and torque (107) numbers but my helper this winter disconnected the ECM when we were chasing a short during a handle bar and internal frame wiring install and lost the tune. He tried fixing his mistake before I got back and ended up loosing the tune that was stored in the unit. Anyhow, in this bike, I've installed the TW555 cams, stock heads, etc. and am having a hard time finding a tune that's close. I've tried the 254, 255, and the 260 I believe but they all run like crap. Have gone for several smart tune rides with these and their still not coming close to what I had originally. Dealer didn't save my old tune in their system so it's gone. Anybody have an idea what would be close to the 555's.
Lost the tune? It's stored in an eeprom chip. Never heard of this.
I've disconnected many an ecm with no problems. So, if you have to disconnect the battery for any reason, you lose the tune?

Know this post is a few weeks ago, but having a hard time wrapping my head around this.

·
Premium Member
213 Posts
Lost the tune? It's stored in an eeprom chip. Never heard of this.
I've disconnected many an ecm with no problems. So, if you have to disconnect the battery for any reason, you lose the tune?

Know this post is a few weeks ago, but having a hard time wrapping my head around this.
Agree....maybe a trancient surge?...

:oops:

I had disconnected my stock ECM tuned with the race tuner for a Daytona Twin Tec ECM....used it for a year, got tired of "programming" and swapped it back out, tune still there.

If you had it tuned, take it back to your tuner and see if he saved your file.

Jus sayin'

·
Premium Member
213 Posts
need SERT map help. Have EFI version 4.5.2. installed on
06 softail Deluxe
SE round air cleaner
Vance&Hines bigshots long.

been getting a stumble on very low speed. Maybe 0-10% throttle. Happens more on cold engine Usally at a stop and then turning I get a real brief cutout. Not good when turning slow. It might be front cylinder that stumbles? Hard to tell. Have 4 maps from when it was Dynoed last. Not sure which one is on the bike but I'll upload the last one. Had to change the file extension from MT6 to MAP to upload here. I also get alot of poping on decleration also. Nothing has been changed on the bike so I dont know what happened to make it run crappy at low throttle now.
If someone could please take a look at the file and see if anything stands out. Thanks much
Have you tried checking or changing your throttle position sensor? could be dirty or going bad...pretty easy fix.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello all I have recently purchased for my 2012 harley Blackline a screaming eagle air cleaner, vance and Hines 2 into 2 exhaust and a HD tuner kit. Does anyone have a map that I can use for this combination? - Thanks in advance!!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
SEPST map Descriptions for 2013 FLHX 103"

Hello All,

I have read this and many other threads on the Super Tuner, However what I am looking for is the Stage 1 Download for my 2013 FLHX 103"

I am looking at all the base maps in the software and just wanted to know if anybody knows which one it is.

I am ready to install my A/C and Fullsac Sport pipe with Jackpot mufflers and want to flash it with a base so I can Ride while waiting for my appointment with the Dyno.

any help understanding the map descriptions would be greatly appreciated

- Gary

·
Registered
148 Posts
Need MAP or suggestion for SERT for 07 Road King Custom (FLHRS) with the following:
SE Air filter
Python slip-ons
SERT
Everything else stock
Did you ever get this map? This is my setup too. I saw that #78 should probably work, but my CD is older (4.6.2 rev) so I don't have the latest version of that: 176PZ005-A1.MT6.

Did you get a solution?

Thanks,
Steve

·
Registered
5 Posts
I've changed my set up since that was posted, (Andrews 26 cam Rinehart True Duals) I did get a really good map from a member (for my current set up). Thanks for your interest.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Needing a SERT map

Hey guys I'm looking for a SERT map for a 2010 flhx mods are
Hd 103
Screamin eagle ventilator ac
thunderheader exhaust
Woods tw-777 cam

Any help would be great
Thanks

·
Registered
148 Posts
Hey guys I'm looking for a SERT map for a 2010 flhx mods are
Hd 103
Screamin eagle ventilator ac
thunderheader exhaust
Woods tw-777 cam

Any help would be great
Thanks
Are you really looking for a SERT map for that bike? SERT is pretty old. My software ends with model upgrades for 2008 year bikes. Are you sure you don't mean SEPST?

The only SERT maps I see that might work for your bike are:
  • 200TM001: 1690 SE A/C & Race Exhaust
  • 200UH001: 1690 Stage 2
Both of these are for a 2008.

These are HD-created maps. Not maps tweaked by me (or any user) for a specific setup.

361 - 380 of 391 Posts