V-Twin Forum banner

341 - 360 of 391 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
SEPST Map for 2009 FLHTCUI ULtra Classic

Hello out there,

Can anyone help me I have a 2009 Ultra with high flow heads done by Kieth Dunn with enlarges valves etc, 103 kit with Flat top pistons running about 9.8 : 1 compression, Andrews 37H Cams, SE a/c and Hooker Pipes.

I have loaded a SEPST tuner map number "205SAD01".

I am not confident enough to attempt a smart tune.

Bike is popping and hesitates and some times stalls when starting off ie from lights at low revs.

Does anyone have a tuned/dyno'ed map or recommend something else?

regards

Dave

PS sorry originally posted to incorrect discussion forum

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hello out there,

Can anyone help me I have a 2009 Ultra with high flow heads done by Kieth Dunn with enlarges valves etc, 103 kit with Flat top pistons running about 9.8 : 1 compression, Andrews 37H Cams, SE a/c and Hooker Pipes.

I have loaded a SEPST tuner map number "205SAD01".

I am not confident enough to attempt a smart tune.

Bike is popping and hesitates and some times stalls when starting off ie from lights at low revs.

Does anyone have a tuned/dyno'ed map or recommend something else?

regards

Dave

PS sorry originally posted to incorrect discussion forum
Sorry, originally posted to the first place you posted, so you will have to go there to get a copy of the map. This map (remove the .map at the end of the file name) is from my 09 ultra, 103, flat tops, se 211 cam, se air cleaner, se mufflers. It was originally created from dyno tune, then modified a little more manually. It should work on your setup. The main difference is no head work.

·
Premium Member
24 Posts
(HELP NEEDED) I sure could use a map for a 124", ported heads with 2.0 intakes 1.63 exhausts, t-man 650 cams, harley throttle body opened up to 55mm with stock injectors, se pro race tuner, rinehart true duels your help would be greatly appreciated thanks, Ross

·
Registered
11 Posts
I just changed exhaust & I am not sure which map will work best any ideas.
2006 Ultra Classic
88 CI
SE Hi Flow Air filter
25 Deg Inj
Samson Caliper True Duals.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

·
Registered
4 Posts
True Duel

I have a 2003 Firefighter Electra Glide Classic. This spring had my local Harley Dealership put Rhinehardt True Dual pkg on it. Bike is now running horrible. It feels as if its loading up, coughing, backfiring and its getting worse. Bike was fine when I first got it back. It is slowly getting worse. Had it back to the dealership and they checked fuel pressure and plugs. All fine. They said I need a race tuner to fix it. Not a Bike doctor what do the Forum experts have to say?

·
Premium Member
252 Posts
If it ran fine when you got it back but it's getting worse now, I'd check to see if the exhaust nuts are tight at the heads and check all other joints in the pipes to make sure everything is tight and no leaks. Leaks at the head from loose nuts could cause some problems.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Need map for 08 SERK

Hey guys!

Need a map for my 08 SERK:

Rinehart TD
Heavy Breather a/c

using tuner # 32109-08B

Got lots of decelaration poping, runs crappy off idle. Pretty much runs crappy under 2000 rpms.

Any help would and is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

·
Premium Member
2 Posts
Gentlemen: 2010 ultra classic 96cu been upgraded with the following parts.
Bored to 105" kit from http://www.automotivemachine.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=46&Itemid=53

c&c heads, larger valves, 9.75 compression, pistons, andrews tw54cw cam, push rods .001, K&N BIG, V&H black pro pipes High output. Currently bogs from 1000rpm stoped or rolling 10mph 1000rpms.......hesitates, you must rev a little say to 2000 to start letting out clutch, then goes very well thru 1,2,3 and some of 4th. Advance not touched from stock. Anyone know how to fix idle prob. I do know that there was an eng fix for 2007,8

·
Registered
1 Posts
2003 Ultra
Stage II 95"
SE Air Cleaner
SE-204 cams
Rinehart tru-duals with race baffle.

The bike runs great when its warmed up, Until then it will die 2 or 3 times. We did data collection, using the SERT software and it looks like its running CAL 10SEV100 file name: 10SEV100-D0.MT6 which is the "canned map" for:

Calibration #10: 2002 – 2005 Touring, 2001 – 2003 FLSTSi and 2005 FLSTSCi
Configuration: 1550 Stage 2
File Name: 105EV100-D0.MT6, 127EV100-B0.MT6
Components:
• SE Air Cleaner and Breather Kit P/N 29440-99B
• SE 1550 Big Bore Cylinders P/N 16546-99 or 16549-99
• SE 1550 Flat Top Pistons P/N 22851-99A
• SE 203 Cams P/N 25937-99B
• SE Performance Touring Mufflers P/N 65115-98B or 65116-98A

I believe that the issue the bike is having is from running the CAL for the 203 cam with SE cans, and the bike actually has 204's with a Rinehart full exhaust.

SE203
Lift @ valve Intake/ Exhaust: (.510”/.483”)
Duration @ .053 Intake/ Exhaust: (234°/239°)
Timing @ .053 lift Open/Close:
(Intake: 18° BTDC/36°ABDC
Exhaust: 42°BBDC/17°ATDC)

SE204
Lift @ valve Intake/ Exhaust: (.508”/.508”)
Duration @ .053 Intake/ Exhaust: (236°/240°)
Timing @ .053 lift Open/Close:
(Intake: 22°BTDC/34°ABDC
Exhaust: 52°BBDC/08°ATDC)

Is there anyone running the same setup on a 2003 touring bike? If so what CAL are you running?

Or if anyone has an idea of what variable would need to be adjusted to correct this issue.

If anyone has any ideas or a map please let me know email is [email protected]

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello, looking for a map I have sert. 98 ci upgrade on a 03 fatboy flstfi, just rebuilt topend has 10:1 pistons and andrews 57 cam 0.555 lift ,heads are ported and flowed, supertrapp 2into 1 exhaust the one I have in now stumbles on excell
thanks a lot

·
Premium Member
140 Posts
What degree injectors come in a stock bike, for example 2006 FLHXI? Also, besides purchasing a super tuner,where can one obtain additional MAPS? I requested a MAP CD from the HD dealer, and they looked dumb founded!

·
Registered
1 Posts
01 FXSTDI Map Request

A friend of mine has an 01 FXSTDI with the SE airfilter, and Vance & Hines Longshots w/ no baffles. We are currently running Cal #1 - 105HO103-do.mt6 on it. Is there a better map that we should be running to compensate for the exhaust with no baffles?

·
Registered
2 Posts
looking for a map....

Hi there. I have a 08 Fatboy with SE pipes (80496-07) and a SE "Ventilator" performance air cleaner kit (28721-10 I know it's suppose to be only for 2010 Softail, but it fits perfectly) installed.
I also bought the SEPST and I would like to have a really good map to work with, thank you.

·
HATER OF THE GRAVEL!!!!!!
5,761 Posts
Hi all.

I know I am bit new to this tuner, the kit I got did not have programs for 2007 or above.

Is there a website to download the newer programs of do I need a newer disc?

·
Premium Member
213 Posts
Hi all.

I know I am bit new to this tuner, the kit I got did not have programs for 2007 or above.

Is there a website to download the newer programs of do I need a newer disc?
PM sent, bro

·
Registered
2 Posts
having some sert map trouble

HI everyone I am having trouble with my sert map. I just installed on a 06 flhtci 95" ft pistons, se 204 cams, big boyz street heads milled with .030" head gaskets for 9.8/1 compression, adj pushrods, se ac, and vance hynes slip ons. My tuner gave me stage 2 bb map 141mj016 with ci set at 100 for a base map to break the bike in before tune. I sprayed wd-40 and carb cleaner all around intake to make sure it was not a leak, because cursing was necessary to get it installed with new gaskets. I pops/backfires eraticaly from idle up to about 3K. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Harley. I have video clip of running but could not upload to post. [email protected]

·
Registered
2 Posts
looking for a map

Hi, I'm looking for a map that's close to my bike. I have an 03
Fatboy, it has stock pistons and heads, stage 2 air filter, 510G S&S cams, Vance and Hines long shot pipes.

I'm using the SE super tuner pro. I've done my update on the software but there aren't that many maps to choose from for my bike...
Any help will be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
2 Posts
map suggestion

I have a 2005 HD RoadGlide TC88 with S&S 510G gear cams
Vance & Hines True Duals Supertrapp tunable slip ons.

Currently I just have stock 95 download from the dealer and it runs good. However I have a SERT and I would like to know what map would work well with my application in order to help the bike run better.

Thank you in advance for your help.

341 - 360 of 391 Posts