V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 391 Posts

·
Banned
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is that calib # 27 off "g" version sert disc.
And what did you change(tweak) if any after you loaded that map.
Assuming you loaded #27

I have 2006 rd king std with se high flow air kit, stage 1 dn ld, 8* f. injectors & Samson round cut slip-on muffs

Thanks mike

·
Premium Member
161 Posts
Yeah, it's #27.

It was too rich for my setup, so the dealership cut the A/F ratio to 13.6 pretty much across the board. There's also a little bit of tweaking to the VE tables.

I gained 5 HP and 4 ft/lb from the canned map.

·
Doof Armorer
94 Posts
Is this possible?

I am just learning this SERT situation as I go, so forgive the ignorance. If someone has a good map for a big bore, could this map be used on a stock 88 with similar setup by just changing the ECM constants??

·
Registered
32 Posts
Flyin Brian,

I have been playing around with the stock map listed on the SERT CD but still having some problem. The FLHXI is stil running on the old injector, can you e-mail the old map that you were running before the injector swap? Thanks in advance.

Joe

·
Premium Member
76 Posts
Glide Rider, nice map I'm running it on my 2006 Heritage w/ dual crossover header with wild pigs. Runs good. Thanks.

2006 FLSTCI 88"
Stage 1 a/c
Paughco Dual Crossover
Wild Pigs

·
I Ride, Therefore I AM
272 Posts
Kenney said:
Here is the SERT MAP for my build. You can see the Dyno sheet on the Dyno Forum.
05 ULTRA
GMR’s 98” Kit (Revolution Performance 98”)
Flat Top Pistons at 9.7:1 CR
Andrews 37 G Cams
CNC Street Port Stage II Heads
Hydro-Rev Lifters
Cometic Gasket .030
Baisley Oil spring
Adj. Push Rods
Big Sucker AC
V&H True Duals
V&H Ovals
SERT
93.5 hp.
107.5 tq.
I'm wondering..... I am currently deployed to the worlds armpit, but back home my scoot is getting a RevPerf 98 inch kit put on with 37g cams and stock heads by a friend. Is there any reason why this map wouldn't work for me, even though it's a softail and not a dresser? I need something at least for the break in and until I can get it to a dyno.

Thanks

·
Registered
362 Posts
The GMR web site should be up soon and Steve has promised to have MAP’s posted.
I was using a very similar MAP for my break-in that was a little rich (a good thing) from idle to 38K (this is as high an RPM you want to run for the first 1K miles)
After having the build done and looking for a turner I was surprised that most of them here in the St. Louis area preferred the PCII over the SERT. With out getting into the PCIII – SERT discussion, check out your local turners and what they recommend. Finding someone to tune your setup that is not use to one or the other will cost ($$$$) you Dyno time.
Just showed the Dyno to the builder and you should have seen all of the faces and talk at the shop. “Never seen a bike rev that quick with those numbers”.

One Vet, who was in an “arm pit” for two tours, to another “Thanks for serving”

Kenny

·
Registered
17 Posts
2004 FLHRCI 1550, screamin eagle heads map needed

I am looking for a map for the following:

2004 FLHRIC
1550 CC (Not sure about Compression Ratio, but not high Compression)
Screamin Eagle Heads
Rinehart true Dual
37 Grind Cams
K&N Kuryaken Hypercharger Filter System
Race Tuner

·
Premium Member
451 Posts
dantran said:
I am looking for a map for the following:

2004 FLHRIC
1550 CC (Not sure about Compression Ratio, but not high Compression)
Screamin Eagle Heads
Rinehart true Dual
37 Grind Cams
K&N Kuryaken Hypercharger Filter System
Race Tuner
dan:

The map in Post #23, this same thread, should work fine!

:cheers:

·
Premium Member
70 Posts
Flyin Brian, do you still have the map for your flhxi for the 8 degree injectors? I emailed you but am not sure if it went. Thanks,Gary

·
repeat offender
691 Posts
GaryFLSTF said:
Flyin Brian, do you still have the map for your flhxi for the 8 degree injectors? I emailed you but am not sure if it went. Thanks,Gary
Hi Gary,

I attached that map to my post so you should be able to get it right off the forum. Take care

·
Registered
2 Posts
Looking for a mapping

I am looking for a mapping for the following:
2005 FLHRCI
1450 CC
SE Stage I Kit part # 29773-02B
SE Stage I flash
Rinehart true Dual stock baffle
SE Race Tuner

A. Smith

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
Need EFI Map

I need an EFI map for an '06 FLHTCUSE.

SE 103, SE Air Cleaner w/K&N type filter. Bassani True Duals w/Megaphone Mufflers. Zippers TC575 gear driven cams.

Anyone??

Thanks in advance,
Rick

·
Registered
203 Posts
Question for SERT Tuning Experts

In the G series disc (more detail documented on Calibrations) the Calibrations for #'s 29 and 58 are for the same build except the #29 is designed for 8 degree injectors and the other for 25 degree. Comparing the tables you can see quite a difference in between the two in the various tables. If someone uses the one intended for 8 degree injectors on a bike with 25 degree, what would one expect to see in performance?

Let's take this a step further. If a tuner adjusted Calibration #29 (8 degree injectors) for a 2006 Screaming Eagle 103 (the only calibration for 2006 CUSE is Calibration #36) what would the impact be to using something intended for a different engine? The #36 reflects the 25 degree injectors. The warmup enrichment, cranking fuel, idle rpmIAC Warmup steps and the Accel inrichment and Decel enleanment tables for the Calibration 36 are not even close to the values on the Cal #29. The only changes made were to the VE Front and Rear and Spark Advance based upon AFR readings.

Before the version G Disc, a user could not see any documentation related to the style of injectors and may not have known about the differences.

Appreciate your input and comments.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Flyin Brians 25 degree map

Flyin Brians 25 degree map, is working great with my setup, it solved a bad rear cylinder stumble.

2006 FLHTI
88ci
25 degree injectors
SE Air breather
Rinehart true Duals (standard baffle)

·
Registered
63 Posts
Need closed loop map for 2006 Dyna

I would like to see a closed loop map for a 2006 dyna low rider with O2 sensors. I have the E version SERT that allows a bias control for closed loop operation.

SE A/C
SEII Slash cut mufflers

·
Registered
5 Posts
lLooking for map

I need a sert map for 2006 dyna wide glide with K&N filter,V&H staggered bigshots,25 injectors. Thanks new to the forum.

·
Registered
12 Posts
hey guys I am looking for a map for a FLSTSi
SE Air Cleaner and Breather p/n 29440-99B
SE 1550 Big Bore Cylinder p/n 16549-99
SE 1550 Flat top piston p/n 22851-99A
SE 203 Cams p/n 25937-99B
SE performance touring Mufflers
Home made dual
any body can help on this one
thank

·
Registered
1 Posts
stock map

someone must have asked this beofre but I can't find anything about it so here goes: is there a sert file out there that mimick the stock settings? I want to noodle around with the race tuner but be able to get back to stock if (when) I go too far down the wrong path.
Thanks,
EK

·
Registered
12 Posts
ex-pat said:
someone must have asked this beofre but I can't find anything about it so here goes: is there a sert file out there that mimick the stock settings? I want to noodle around with the race tuner but be able to get back to stock if (when) I go too far down the wrong path.
Thanks,
EK
do you have a sert if you have one just connect it to your bike and go to file and click on program ecm a windows will pop up now only click on get ECM info and it will tell you what is your map now look for it in you program file SERT turning folder 2001 to 2004 or 2004 to 2006. is there i have my from the CD (SERT)

1 - 20 of 391 Posts