V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
An hour long show called Ultimate Autos starts in about 10 mins. Featureing Harley Davidson.

Info from digital Cable:

Four men launch a motorcycle-marketing wonder in a Milwakee shed.

·
Registered
544 Posts
This is typical, I set down to watch the show, a one heck of a thunderstorm hits, bing there goes the satellite. Same thing happened to me when I tried to watch the program on the V-rod, the first time. I missed the first 20 minutes.

Called my parents, they live 2 miles away they have not had a drop of rain, even called them while I was standing next to a window and they could hear the hale hitting the window, sheese it's still raining hard. I can only hope for a re-run, last time I say TV was just at the start of the program, only saw motorcycle riding two by two and that was all she wrote.

At least the bike and cars are in the garage. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Drop the damn cable (Argh) and go Sat! Cheaper with much better picture, and you an order up the Football Package!

All right, only a few weeks for Football Season! Go Redskins :D

·
Registered
695 Posts
I dropped them too. I got sick of the cable. Here in Fairfax County, the elected officials are swamped with complaints about the cable service. I got sick of it -- went Satellite. So much better and I never go down when there's a storm and the picture quality is so much better.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.