V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Colonial Harley Davidson in Prince George, VA is having their Grand Opening sale tomorrow October 19th, 1701 Temple Parkway, 804 861 4700.

Before you start, this is not spam, just thought if any of you in VA were looking for HD parts, you might take advantage. I do have my FLSTFI ordered from there and that is how I know there's a sale tomorrow.

Also a good excuse for ride. I unfortunately drove all the way up there last weekend... :(

Not sure what exit off I95 Southbound, but from Northbound its the Temple Ave exit. Shop is less than half a mile east of I95.

www.colonialhd.com

·
Road Captain
6,628 Posts
NCFatBoy,
What part of Carolina are you from? Maybe Roanoke Rapids/Weldon area? Just curios why you had to go to VA to buy?

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
For the Deal and Color... It is 140 miles from me. Ray Price HD is high $$, Durham didn't have the two-tone FLSTFI. Friend and I were both looking for two-tone FLSTFI. Colonial HD had two unspoken for in Nov. :D

·
Road Captain
6,628 Posts
:cool: kewl:D

Enjoy the ride!!

·
Premium Member
3,694 Posts
Your Post is Not Spam!

NCFatBoy, it's very clear your post is NOT spam.

Thanks for sharing the info. I've heard good things about this dealer from friends in NO VA.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Attended the Grand Opening of Colonial HD today. Tons of folks there and lots of bikes. They had a band, BBQ, and a bike show. Had a great time. Even better when I won First Place in the Dyna Stock class for my 2001 Superglide Stroker 103"

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Congrats Godlono... I called there about 2:30pm, sales manager told me he would purchase some stuff for me if I gave him a credit card #.... Hope he didn't buy the store out....

He said at one time they had 4000 people there and about 1000 still there...

Post a picture of that Dyna.....

·
Road Captain
6,628 Posts
Godlono
Congrats and Welcome, why not post a pic of the winner.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Winning Dyna

Here's a pic of my 2001 Superglide that won First Place Dyna Stock at Colonial Harley's Grand Opening this past Saturday. As you can see it has lots of chrome. What you can't see is the standard 88 " motor that has been stroked to 103", with horsepower increasing from the factory 65 to 120+. She's a very quick bike!! All parts for the engine mods are Harley Screaming Eagle, and all chrome and other add-on goodies are Harley as well. I like the fact that the bike is 100% Harley.

·
Road Captain
6,628 Posts
Great lookin scoot! Now the garage.....care to visit and do a little sprucing in mine??

·
Registered
142 Posts
LOL!! I'm a tad anal about my garage. Local Kmart went out of business a few months ago. Bought 18 sections of their heavy duty shelving and other storage goodies for $300.00. Selaed the concrete floor with concrete stain to match the painted walls. Gets swept and mopped once a month. Like to keep the scoot in pristine condition as well.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts