V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
07', 04', 03', & 02
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw a few of these at the Stealer today and the proper adjective is Puke :puke: Green. Seriouly depending on your veiwing angle, you get an array of very ugly colors like puke green, rotten yellow banana, and a blue that can't quite define itself.:whatever: An Ultra parked outside looked like Lou Ferrigno taking a dump. It seriously was the ugliest paint job I have ever seen on a Harley.:duh?:

What the hell is the MoCo thinking?:huh: Is this the best they can come up with?:hmmm:

·
Registered
3 Posts
I haven't seen the new Dragonfly Green/Vivid Black bikes yet, but I've heard from some others that have seen them that they're actually pretty nice in the sunlight. To each their own, I guess!

·
07', 04', 03', & 02
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Your gonna be glad you got the red and grey when you get a chance to see one:cheers:

·
Restless
1,672 Posts
Puke green?? I hear ya! Whatever happened to "bile" green?

·
Premium Member
1,159 Posts
None of the HD Pearl colors look right unless they are viewed under sunlight. The lighting in most dealerships lacks the color spectrum to make the paint look like it will outdoors in a natural environment.

·
Premium Member
4,701 Posts
I saw one of these today and I thought it was pretty nice. Not a color I'd want on a bike but still a nice color.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts