V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Acquisitions
4,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
set up my harbor freight lift table today. From the picture of it , it really looked flimsy compared to other higher priced lift tables. the table itself is diamond plated. pumping it up with your foot takes a little longer, but when you lower it, it really comes down smooth. the casters make it fairly easy to move around without a bike on it (of course)! the wheel chock is adjustable, but could use some improvement. It has no problem holding up the bike though. the front wheel stop is also adjustable in csae you need just a little extra room on the table (about an inch)! it does indeed go up to 31 inches with a motorcycle on it. there are two places for your U-bolts to hook your tie-downs to, two U-bolts come with the unit. the ramp is easy to put on and remove and there are two clips that go through the pins to hold it in place. all in all its not a bad unit for a novice like myself who is tired of bending and getting in cramped posititons to work on my scoot. Its nice to stand up and look directly straight into the engine and be able to work on it either standing on even sitting on a bar stool. for the price, I'm one happy mother f#@ker. keep the rubber side down.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts