V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Lou. I'm from the Scranton/Wilkes-Barre area. I am currently trying to sell or trade my 1998 Honda CBR F3 for a 1200 Sporty or a FXD. So far I am getting a lot of good info from this forum on my next bike purchase. I really appriciate all the help I am getting here.

If anyone knows someone who is interested in a CBR in excellent condition to trade or buy please let me know. If you are interested in some pics go to www.geocities.com/lrxc/98cbr1.jpg . Thanks again and i'm sure I will be hearing from you in the future.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Welcome Louc,

I am sure you have been told this is the worst time to sell a bike, but when the Harley bug bits, we understand. Good luck selling your bike I think you'll really enjoy the Sporty, and welcome again to the Board.

Dave

·
Premium Member
3,694 Posts
Welcome to the H/D Forum

louc, try www.cycletrader.com or some of the Honda sites to sell your bike.

Take a look a www.kbb.com and the value guide in Motorcycle Consumer News to get a feel for what you can get for your F-3.

Having a second bike in the garage is always a pleasure. You may not get much for the bike on the market. If the bike is in good condition, can you afford to keep it around?

·
Registered
176 Posts
Welcome

Welcome to the forum Louc,this is a great forum and I know you'll enjoy it here.

Ride Safe
Masher:cool:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts