V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i found this site and i am here. i love to meet new people and i ride a 99 fxd and i love it. got 19976 miles on it sence april of 99 so i don't know if that is good or bad. i live in wis so the snow blows up here. all you can do is polish it up in the winter and get ready for the next year. looking forward to this board.

·
Traveling Man
1,272 Posts
slamin sammy said:
i found this site and i am here. i love to meet new people and i ride a 99 fxd and i love it.
Welcome SS! I have been the self-appointed welcoming committee lately. Especially to those who ride a Dyna,,,,,we need ya. We have a Dyna section here too. Glad to have ya.

Just a few more posts and I will become "Seasoned" LOL

Later,
FifthGear

B

·
0 Posts
Welcome Aboard

Welcome to the Forum.

We just got some nasty weather that rolled in yesterday. Do not know how you folks can live so far up North!

:(

B6

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Cool, another Dyna person......Welcome

Tony:cool:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Thats pretty good mileage.
I live in Ohio and I purchased a 99 Ultra in May. I have put over 27,000 miles on it this season. I have a new Ultra order for a delivery of the fourth phase ( Spring ). I hope to put just as many miles on it.
Sam

·
Traveling Man
1,272 Posts
Highway_man said:
I have put over 27,000 miles on it this season.
Hey HM(Sam), now that's some impressive "fifthgear" mileage!:eek: I surrender! LOL.
I'll bet you have seen some sights! I'd love to swap some travel stories with ya.

Welcome to the forum!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts