V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'am taking my 2011 ultra limited to the dealer today and on Monday they are installing vance and hines powers duals, vance and hines twin slash monster ovals, screaming eagle pro super tuner and stage 1 AC kit, hope this is a good combo. I did a a lot of research over the year of owning the bike and listening to different exhaust. There are some mini different opinions out there and I believe this setup will work for me. Maybe down the rode I will have some cams installed. Thanks to the forum for your help.

·
Banned
589 Posts
I just sat in at a performance class discussing mods and engines. They spent a lot of time on cams and valve overlap. Now I'm as confused as ever. (Before I didn't know it was a reason to be confused.)

Now we're pulling spark plugs and looking at ends. I did simple: Screamin' Eagle 2 into 1 Nightstick, Screamin' Eagle Stage I air, K&N filter (That's like seriously blowing your nose!).

96in engine. I'm doing long haul, not into "speed" -- not much past about 90 mph at any rate. :redrolf:

·
Registered
76 Posts
Have a couple of friends with this setup- you are going to love it!

·
Premium Member
943 Posts
In my sig..................

·
Registered
238 Posts
V&H Power Duals

I'am taking my 2011 ultra limited to the dealer today and on Monday they are installing vance and hines powers duals, vance and hines twin slash monster ovals, screaming eagle pro super tuner and stage 1 AC kit, hope this is a good combo. I did a a lot of research over the year of owning the bike and listening to different exhaust. There are some mini different opinions out there and I believe this setup will work for me. Maybe down the rode I will have some cams installed. Thanks to the forum for your help.
I got the V&H power duals, SEST Pro, and monster rounds.
with SE 255 cams.

I was thinking about maybe going to the V&H http://www.vanceandhines.com/store/touring/slipons/16741

these are 105 db and the monster rounds are 95 db.

but I do not have any ear issues with the rounds.

Cheers,

Mark

1 - 5 of 5 Posts