V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought for sure I'd never get the urge to ride again. Last bike was a Suzuki water buffalo with side car. My buddy at work has been trying to get me to take his Sportster out for a ride. I resisted for 2 yrs...

Within a couple weeks a 2011 Fat Bob followed me home. What a ride ! I ride every chance I get.

·
Banned
6,957 Posts
I would suggest it would be a good idea to take an Experienced Rider Class if one is offered in your area. It would be a good way to refresh your skills.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Strobeen, congrats on getting back into it, and enjoy your FatBob!

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Welcome from Michigan .... a Fat Bob followed you home .... how did you sell that to the wife?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Congrats and welcome back! I had a long lay off as well and things have changed but the pure joy has not! Thank goodness this forum exists to catch up on all the etiquette, do's, don'ts, classifications, etc....whooo boy!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome from Michigan .... a Fat Bob followed you home .... how did you sell that to the wife?
hehe, She said I looked like a dork on the forty-eight ! Fat Bob fit me better. Who am I to argue..

Thanks everyone, Well over 4000 miles so far in the past couple months. Can't get enough

The project is coming along nicely.

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts