V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2000 vet and I have been using zaino on my vet from day one and love it. So I tried it on my lowrider and damn it looks great!!
zainobros.com is website and I don't work or sell it for them I just use the hell out of it...

·
BMF
87 Posts
I LOVE the stuff. Use it on everything. Makes my black bike and black truck look like glass.

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I didn't think when I posted this that anyone would have any idea what I was using..

·
Registered
224 Posts
Zaino all the way! No white residue to clean up and lasts a long time. Patience and using very little of the z7 is the key. I really like the clay bar too, used with water and a little car soap.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Lil known secret. I used it on a scuffed up 2000 Ultra, deep read and black. WOW, what a difference. Looks like a new bike...

·
Registered
104 Posts
I was able to find a price list from Zaino, not cheap, huh. Frankie B. said the key was to use very little of the Z-7, that is the car wash, how does using a little bit of that help? Near as I can see a guy oughta get the Z-5 for the fine scratches and the Z-2 for the final coat. Does this seem right? Any chance someplace does a discount these products? Thanks!

·
Registered
105 Posts
I have the Z2 ,Z5 and Gloss enhancement spray. Use clean towels taking on and off and you are good to go. I do not know if you can get a discount, I tried and failed, ordered directly from Zaino, arrived UPS 3 days later. I have never tried the z7.

Cheers

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
Never used the Zaino, but have used some stuff called Liqui-Tech for a couple of years now.
I suspect it is exactly the same stuff under a different name.
Seems to be very good stuff as the paint always looks like new. I don't use all the little different bottles for specific applications just the basic stuff on everything.
I think the basic stuff is very good but they really get you with the little specialty products if you go for it.

The best stuff in the world for quick wipe downs is Honda spray cleaner and wax. It's dirt cheap, a 5 buck can lasts you a year or longer, but doesn't take flaws out like the Liqui-Tech and probably the Zaino.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have been using Zaino for a couple of years now and it's amazing. Also, reasonably priced considering how little you use.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Hippo is right about the Honda Shine. That stuff cleans bugs and dirt off the chrome, paint, seat and shield without scratching. But it's not a polish. And it's fun to see the rice guys stare at a real bike when I go to buy the stuff.
This is the second mention I've seen on the Zaino. Looks like the SH!T. I'll be ordering some this week.

·
: Þ
341 Posts
Zaino's is great stuff. It is a show car polish and works wonders. It is much easier to use than most waxes as it does not dry to a powder and become an airborne dust to land on your bike again and, it does not load up on your cloth. you dont have to bring a ton of cloths to wipe the stuff off. Very easy to use.

·
Registered
36 Posts
It is funny how some will tout carnauba as a 'natural' wax as though it is some magically better 'organic' paint friendly product. Quite frankly, there is nothing organic or natural about a coat of paint. Zaino is the best stuff I have ever used because it bonds better, shines better (optically correct polymers) and is the easiest stuff to use one will find on the market. As far as washing it off, the only fast way to remove the coating is to use rubbing alcohol. If one uses their car wash, as do I, the polish lasts several months (garaged). Try it, you'll like it.

Oh yeah, I am the one on the teal 1200C or in the '96 LT4 vette that look as though they are both brand new. Zaino....you'll get more looks and compliments than you can imagine. (I don't sell it but I do buy it every year or so).

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
Just browsing through the thread and wanted to thank you all for the abundance of info. I just got my 2003 XL1200C and wanted to baby it...now I know what I need to order. Thanks a bunch all. Ride in peace.

·
Premium Member
328 Posts
How strange, i kid you not, i just walked in from the garage after doing my winter cleaning on the RKC. I used Zaino for the entire bike. I've been using it for yrs on all my vehicles.

Try it, you'll be amazed as well.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Been using Zaino on my Vettes for years. Now i use it on the harleys too. Awesome stuff andf if you ever have a question, call Zaino, you'll end up talking to Sal, the owner. Great guy

·
Premium Member
527 Posts
Pleasure Pig said:
Been using Zaino on my Vettes for years. Now i use it on the harleys too. Awesome stuff andf if you ever have a question, call Zaino, you'll end up talking to Sal, the owner. Great guy
I use Zaino on my Vettes and Harley, not only does the Z2 make the bike look great, the leather treatment is good too!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts