V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
void** ppVoid;
895 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all.

I've been inactive on the forum for quite some time. I came to the safety area. I was hoping to see Harris or Nazzdak. It looks like Harris is no longer active. Does anyone know how he's doing?

Thx.

·
Premium Member
126 Posts
:whistle: You could always e-mail me and those of us interested. Taken several MSF courses and Harris knows more than all these dudes put together.

·
Premium Member
1,941 Posts
Hi Tom-

I had a baby boy last August and started working with a small group of 3-4 riders after I graduated from MSF/ERC. So the forum, for me at least, kinda fell by the way side. I stay in constant contact with Harris as he has continued to be somehwat of a personal motorcycle trainer to me and a few others.

Hope you're doing well.

David

·
void** ppVoid;
895 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nazzdak said:
Hi Tom-

I had a baby boy last August and started working with a small group of 3-4 riders after I graduated from MSF/ERC. So the forum, for me at least, kinda fell by the way side. I stay in constant contact with Harris as he has continued to be somehwat of a personal motorcycle trainer to me and a few others.

Hope you're doing well.

David
David,

Great to hear you are doing well. Congrats on your baby boy!!! My wife and I had a baby boy this May. I've been busy with my boy, MSF rider coaching and NRA firearms instructing, so I've been pretty busy also. Please give my regards to Harris. And again, congrats on your baby boy. They sure do have a way to change our lives.

Regards,

Tom

·
Iron Butt, SS2000
3,399 Posts
What a great thread!

There are still people who care about each other hanging around the VTF.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts