V-Twin Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
I haven't seen your bird.
8,499 Posts
The selling point for me was the jiffy stand. All those other bikes have kick stands. But I have a jiffy stand! I feel soooo cool!

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
being it's the "summer" season, I have the neck curtain off the helmet and when not freeway riding (with ear plugs), I just love how much louder all the mechanical clicking, clacking and clunking sounds are. Sweet music to my ears! :D

·
Premium Member
1,163 Posts
I'm married to the best lady in the world. I wouldn't do anything to ruin our marriage. I swear my Low Rider attracts women. I can be minding my own business, and out of the blue a female is asking questions about my motorcycle. When I wash the bike, neighbor ladies walking by will stop and tell me how nice my bike looks, even had one pull in the driveway with her car to get a closer look. My wife thinks it isn't funny. Even when she is on the back, I will get a thumbs up, and they beep the horn and wave. And, she asks, "do you know her"?! What an ego builder. The sex has gotten better too(woohoo). I might have paid more money for my Harley than I paid for my other bikes put together, but I'm not going to complain, as it has it's benefits!! I know it's got to be the V&H Big Radius pipes. :)

Thorns

21 - 27 of 27 Posts