V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Infidel
6,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All Y'all!

Many of the long timers know harleyhog, a VTF member in good standing and an all around good dude.

Many of the rest might know of HH from his mondo informative website:

HarleyHog'sLair

Seems our good friend has had a bit o' bad luck, the motor in his scoot has grenaded on him.

Over on HTT, HIPPO suggested that people who are appreciative of HH's efforts could return the favor by sending HH a few bones to help a bro get back into the wind.

Here's HH's e-mail for PayPal [email protected]

I'm in for $20.

regards,

wyo

·
Who? Me?
187 Posts
Sent him $20 yesterday after logging on to HTT for first time in awhile and finding he was out of commision. Never did really figure out exactly what it was that went. Guess it dont matter.

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
Just sent him $20.00 myself. One hell of a nice guy. HH, hope ya get up and running soon man!

·
Infidel
6,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Karma is a funny thing.

Send HH a few bones yesterday.

Got pulled over by a trooper today for speeding (66 in a 50). Gave me a warning. :banana:

That has never happened before. :woohoo:

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
wyodude said:
Gave me a warning. :banana:

That has never happened before. :woohoo:
Good deal Wyo. Hopefully lieutenant do-right had bigger fish to fry.

·
Registered
4,089 Posts
Thanks for you help people, really appreciated!!!!
Up **** creek and people around the forums are providing the paddle.

Don't really get in here much these days, busy busy busy!!!
Real nice to see and hear from some of the original names again!!!!

My heads spinning, can't express the gratitude I feel, it's in my brain but can't get it across into the keyboard.
The way people have responded have made this hog one happy dude compared to this time last week!!!!!

Thanks again.

h.h.

·
Premium Member
1,298 Posts
I need all the Karma I can get

I threw mine in the bucket...

Good luck HarleyHog with the new build.:chopper:

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
harleyhog said:
Thanks for you help people, really appreciated!!!!

Thanks again.

h.h.
Just returning the favor bro. Thank you for all you have provided. :thumbsup:

·
EASY DOES IT
8,914 Posts
I'd help and so may others but I have no clue how the address works, I clicked it and got my email client open ready to write a letter...I know I don't just write in 20 bucks...

·
Administrator
11,242 Posts
swmnkdinthervr said:
I'd help and so may others but I have no clue how the address works, I clicked it and got my email client open ready to write a letter...I know I don't just write in 20 bucks...
You have to go to your PayPal account and click on "Send Money" then put in his email address to send it to.

·
Restless
1,672 Posts
Anyone have any info or clues as to what caused his engine failure?

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Hope you get it back together soon, I have kicked in.

All the best, Ozzie

·
Registered
9,250 Posts
Great idea! Like this forum, many of us have benefited from the resource HarleyHog graciously provides and maintains.

HH -

My contribution's there! Thanks for all the help you've provided. Hope you get it up and running soon.

GC:thumbsup:

·
EASY DOES IT
8,914 Posts
springer- said:
You have to go to your PayPal account and click on "Send Money" then put in his email address to send it to.
That ain't gonna work...I don't have one (account that is) anyone have an address?

·
EASY DOES IT
8,914 Posts
ViennaHog said:
www.paypal.com, set up a new account, some verification routine and ya' good to go
You misunderstand...a long time ago I had an account with them and even had it linked to my bank account and they screwed it up pretty bad, cost me some money...figured mistakes can be made and I wasn't out much sooooo...I tried again, got screwed again in an issue where I payed and never received the product...they refused to honor the guarantee. This was a few years ago but I refuse to do business with them unless I absolutely have to or the amount is only a couple of bucks.

·
Premium Member
245 Posts
Here ya go Bro...

Thanks for all the help you've given us/me.

AndrewM01

·
Big Ugly Fat F'n Yankee
862 Posts
Hey HH!

Too long since we've "talked", my friend........... Money is on its way!
:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
1,298 Posts
Hey harley Hog, now you have to start hanging around us again. We ain't that bad...:boxin:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts