V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
3,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heres a picture of my bike..on the first day I had it home....

·
Registered
3,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey deb... I know I'm not real happy about the quality of my pictures... It's a new digital still /video camera... I need to learn how to make some adjustments.. the book is many pages long...and with the bike coming..and all the excitement... I haven't had time... plus other people taking them too... looks like the 35mm will be around for awhile....

·
Registered
3,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Streetrod.. I know they did the air cleaner.. but I don't think they did the efi,.... as that's for fuel injection...Right?? and my bike is carb.... I need to change that under my name...take that I away... I'm sure they had to make some other adjustment's just don't know what..everything checks out and rides and sounds awsome!!

·
EvilMonger
8,793 Posts
The pictures from the still picture part of a video camera are poor at best. On the high end video cameras they are just now getting around to one megapixel stills in them. A good digital camera is two, three, and even four megapixels. I can't wait untill they have three megapixel still cameras in video recorders, I won't have to carry as much gear. Diane, you may be able to improve picture quality some, maybee a smaller picture???

·
Registered
3,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hi rusty knight!! this camera is a jvc mini dv.. I'm not sure about the megapixals... it was costly.. 3.5 inch screen.. does everything but have sex with ya!! Damn .....just my luck!! Ha! Ha! I like it...but I think it's operator error.. more than anything... the blond thing again!!

·
EvilMonger
8,793 Posts
I still think sony is the only one with a megapixel still camera. I do think when you find the time you will read the manual a little and improve your picture quality.

·
Registered
8,786 Posts
harleygirl64 said:
.. does everything but have sex with ya!! Damn .....just my luck!! Ha! Ha!
So what good is it?:D

1 - 20 of 45 Posts