V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone... well I brought my 4th baby home yesterday!!! and my ride home was SWEET! Everything went very well ... the pipes sound awsome! I had to ride on the interstate.. for a short period..and then cut over to the back roads for the rest of the ride home.... I thought I was going to be more nervous.... but as soon as I saw it ..and started it that went right out the window...The hard part was staying at 50 mph..or under... I just wanted to twist the throttle and motivate.. Went by my favorite.. bar... everyone wanted to celebrate.. but I had to take a rain check!... we had already started a party at my place... I stopped to get some rum from the ABC store and before I could leave I was stopped by 6 people who wanted to look at my big ole hog... one ol timer said...Girl..Thats a big ol bike you have there! and then he stood there in amazement as I rode off! I was going to post a few pic. but they didn't turn out very well..as other people took them .. well post some later.. Thanks everyone for your encourage ment!!!! and support!!

·
Road Captain
6,628 Posts
U go girl! Not very often you can feel the excitement in prose, it is evident in your post. Catch the last few days and get your miles on!

·
IronButthead
980 Posts
You go Diane!!!! Keep us posted on your first miles...and enjoy the hell outta them!

·
Registered
3,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks everyone... I put a whole 3 miles on today!!!! Beautiful weather.. trust me i started it up several times... and rode a bunch of times up and down our private road.. with little buddy! I just don't feel comfortable riding my almost 4 tear old, out on the main roads... Where's grandmom,when ya need her!!

·
Banned
5,863 Posts
You're right, Di. 4 years is too young for the back of the bike. My daughter's 5 and desperately wants to ride with me. I'm not sure what age I feel she'll be ready but she'll need to be able to both hold on tight enough and grasp the consequences of failing to do so. Anyhow, hope you can hit the breeze today

Dean

·
Registered
3,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It's going to be 62 here today and sunny.... Grandmom.... where are you????

·
Registered
3,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
well grandmom did make it here yesterday afternoon... she was here 20 minutes..and i said i need to run to the store... she says your gonna take your bike.... I'm like heck yes...it's 62... I 'll be back next week!!! welll I did get in about 2o miles..... for a grand total of 58...... but it was great... still can't get the smile off my face!

·
Registered
3,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
i'll never stop smiling... no matter what I'm doing!!! I always have fun!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts