V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Ladies,

My partner Harleyhog is on this site, i am a harley widow and thought if you can't beat them join them.

I have had a real good laugh at some of the things posted in this site and thought i should get in on the ladies forum as there arn't many, i know i don't own a bike but i may as well. Is it just me or are there any other girlies out there that have my problem, I know every inch of his bike.

Well hello to everybody and keep those lads pics cumin in as i think the lads are getting abit cheeky with their babe pics. Once i learn how to operate this thing that is, ill get better????

Lorna....:D :)

·
Traveling Man
1,272 Posts
deb93fxlr said:
Welcome aboard, Lorna! We sure can use more ladies in here! Enjoy and post often!:D
Deb, I just wanted to remind you of the tradition for the new female members to post at least one nude photo of their self in the ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK catagory. Have you been forgetting to inform them again? LOL

Oh hi Lorna! Just thought I'd jump in and say hello! LOL

·
Premium Member
2,334 Posts
Run along you naughty boy! See Lorna, we need all the help we can get keeping these guys in line! A pic of you and Harleyhog on his bike would be nice though. But remember, if you are nude, he has to be too!:D

·
THE STURGIS QUEEN
2,920 Posts
welcome to the board lorna. nice fine people here. some who call the kettle black, but hey,,,,,what the hell huh! post often. we need women posters

·
Registered
4,089 Posts
Is there ANYWHERE safe?

Less said the better.............................

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
NOPE!! no where is safe hun, ?????? :D

·
Registered
297 Posts
Welcome aboard, Lorna. I know exactly what you mean when you say you know every inch of his bike. My first date with the man who is now my husband, was a ride on his harely, and a lesson on harleys. by our fifth date I new all about pans, shovels and knuckles!

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
HDgirl said:
Welcome aboard, Lorna. I know exactly what you mean when you say you know every inch of his bike. My first date with the man who is now my husband, was a ride on his harely, and a lesson on harleys. by our fifth date I new all about pans, shovels and knuckles!

Hi HDgirl,

I know what you mean, harleyhog had to tell me all about his 'fat head' twin cam 88' on our first meeting, problem was i thought he meant something else????????? hee hee,

I must admit it is interesting and i do love his bike, you feel proud to be on it and love everybody looking at you as you go past them.

He has just purchased a pair of fluffy dog ears to go on his American police helmet, dalmation one's, god it's hillariouse to see him go to work, they just flap in the wind. Have to have a sence of humer with a biker don't you?

Are you a widow like me, always waiting for him to finish washing the white walls or going to get re chroming done, the parts over here are very steep so we get alot of parts from America, the postman know's its us when he gets them, Exhausts, Wheels, parts Struts etc, i think he could have built the bike from scratch with the money he has spent on extras? :rolleyes:

Well best stop blabbering, see ya soon,

:p

·
Registered
297 Posts
Not so much a widow, but sometimes I feel like we are leaving our dog an orphan *LOL*

We spend more time riding our bikes, than cleaning them. We have older bikes that seem to run better when they're dirty *LOL*

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I think im the only girl here who hasn't got a bike, eeekkkk??

I'd love to get one and my partner keeps taking me to the Harley shop to look at Harley's but my problem is i'm only 5ft 2inches 'ARGH' tiny, and i only like the big beefy one's like our Roadking Classic, i dont want to look like an ickle girly on an ickle bike, but one day i will get one 'I hope'

If yu want a laugh, just imagine me trying to hoist myself onto the back of the Roadking, i need step ladders, my feet only just reach the foot pads, :rolleyes:

·
Registered
297 Posts
Hey Brit Babe, have you ever sat on any? You might want to try a heritage, they sit real low. I'm 5'4" and can flat foot my OM's heritage no problem and they are a great bike to ride. I don't know if I'd start out on one, but after you get some experience it would be a great bike.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Brit Babe You are not the only one with no bike I just bought a bike for my OM I am 5ft 100 lbs . Maybe the bug will bite me later. When it does I will get one of my own . I posted in the DYNAWG thread about the bike I got my OM. He has no idea that come Sat. he will have the bike he has wanted for months. I can't wait to see the look on his face:eek:

littlebit870

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
littlebit870 said:
Brit Babe You are not the only one with no bike I just bought a bike for my OM I am 5ft 100 lbs . Maybe the bug will bite me later. When it does I will get one of my own . I posted in the DYNAWG thread about the bike I got my OM. He has no idea that come Sat. he will have the bike he has wanted for months. I can't wait to see the look on his face:eek:

littlebit870

Well I bet he will be thrilled, I wish i could buy one now but the prices here are very high, his 2000 FLHRC-1 cost £15000 here. They must be cheaper there?

One day ill get one and we can go out together but until then I have to scramble on to his, stepladders n all.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts