V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all my Riders out there (I read the RustyDeuce Saga :unsure:). I been reading quite a few threads on the Forum and thats about it, but I figured I would contribute to this quagmire of information, blackslapping and bullshitting by opening my piehole and throwing something out there (ducking and dodging and taking my newbie forum fraternity pledge rituals :spank: )

Annnnnnnnyway!!! Does anyone have or had the Harley Wide White Walls that have the Harley name inscribed in the white wall? Are they any good? Or just another expensive MOCO item that I will be replacing in 2 - 3K miles.

OK let the games begin #[email protected]

----------------------------------
Mo money Mo Problems, Bring on the Problems baby
2003 Road King - Anniversery Edition

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks xxxflhrci... Its about 38 degrees outside right now so I better go take advantage of the good weather before the playoff start and get me a ride in for a few.

I think I might just buy one tire for the front since you can't see the rear tire anyway (hard bags).

Thanks again for the info.

·
Premium Member
581 Posts
Very good tires, I ride on 'em on not very good Bosnian roads, can't complain. Rear tire - about 8,000 miles, front tire - up to 20,000 miles or max two years (this is my experience). Recommended. Good luck.

Best

emirharley
"Sarajevo Bikers Club" MC
www.sarajevobikersclub.ba
-----------------------------------------------------
2001 Harley-Davidson Road King Classic FLHRCI HDI EFI
Screamin' Eagle Stage One Kit
RevTech DFO Stealth Performance System
Screamin' Eagle Performance Mufflers
(Set two: Wild Pig Pipes, 2" baffles)
Ape Hanger
Back Rest
Kuryakyn Spider Light
et cetera

·
Fashion Conscious
1,909 Posts
I guess I need to move to Bosnia

...because I only get 6-7000 miles out of my rear tires, same H-D Dunlop.

·
Premium Member
581 Posts
What's the difference: 7,000 miles, 8,000 miles. It is not a big deal. And you know that that depends on how hard you ride your bike. And if you take care or not......simple as that......but you need to come here soon or later, you would enjoy the ride in Bosnia as well as in Croatia and the ride on Bosnian and Croatian roads along beautiful coast and beaches, heaven on Earth, that is for sure....There are several of my American internet friends coming this summer to ride with me up'n'down our hills and mountains and our coast on their Harleys........that's life......

Best

emirharley
"Sarajevo Bikers Club" MC
www.sarajevobikersclub.ba
-----------------------------------------------------
2001 Harley-Davidson Road King Classic FLHRCI HDI EFI
Screamin' Eagle Stage One Kit
RevTech DFO Stealth Performance System
Screamin' Eagle Performance Mufflers
(Set two: Wild Pig Pipes, 2" baffles)
Ape Hanger
Back Rest
Kuryakyn Spider Light
et cetera

·
your ad could be here
380 Posts
Since you are asking about whitewalls.......

.....why not get the Metzeler 880 Marathons with the wide white walls. Better tire.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts