V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Traveling Man
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today's weather was disapointing compared to yesterday. If was about 52 deg. with wind gusts to 35 miles per hour. With about an hour ride to Goe Harley Davidson, I started out and had wished that I had worn chaps. Other than that and the wind, the ride wasn't so bad.

I stopped along the way to pick up a riding bro and his wife. We proceeded on to the Traveling museum with no problems and met many bikes coming and going. After arrival I noticed that the normal parking was roped off and the side parking areas were full. It took a second to spot a coned off area but we sqeezed in.

The Museum was a simi-trailer. I had expected the bikes to be unloaded in front but they were on display behind glass panes on each side inside the trailer. There were some cabinets also with old goggles, and riding gear and such from the distant past. I think since there was no charge the dealership must pay for the museum to come and make a little extra profit on selling their merchandise. The building was full and they were selling the sh*t out of accessories and clothing items. The museum was interesting and being that it was so close I'm glad that I went to see it. I took a few choice snap shots. I'll post them below.

·
Traveling Man
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Yeah, I know....the sign says handicap parking. But I did limp a little from the cold wind on my legs. LOL

If it will make you feel any better, this area was coned off for bikes only.

·
Premium Member
3,694 Posts
Fifth Gear,

I've visited the Traveling Museum on several occasions. The Museum is frequently at the Laughlin River Run. It's worth the experience. Thanks for sharing the photos. Having the V-Rod sitting in front of the trailer was a cute touch.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts