V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A friend of mine found a really cool shifter linkage. On one side was the Harley logo with gold lettering and black back ground with the rest being chromed billet, on the opposite side of the same linkage it said bad ass bagger.

He said he found it on ebay but couldn't remember who it was that sold it. I have look high and low for it with no luck.

So I figure with all the folks on here maybe someone else know's where I could find one of them.

·
Premium Member
491 Posts
I've not seen a double-sided link. I'm sorta wondering why you would use one; is it possible to see the engine side of the link somehow? Maybe I'm just missing the big picture.:unsure:

·
Just pidlin'
982 Posts
Reversible

I am guessing he was saying it was reversible, so you could turn it around according to the situation you might be in.:unsure: :unsure:

·
Premium Member
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
CHIPMAKER said:
I am guessing he was saying it was reversible, so you could turn it around according to the situation you might be in.:unsure: :unsure:

That is correct, it was reversible. I had a 120 in my ultra at the time and that is how I became aware of it. He said he found it on ebay and it was really sweet and unique too. I sure would like to find one or someone that can make one?

·
Premium Member
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok, since im not getting any responses for that linkage.

Does anyone know who could make a custom billet shifter linkage??

·
Registered
772 Posts
wildey

wildey said:
Ok, since im not getting any responses for that linkage.

Does anyone know who could make a custom billet shifter linkage??
Go check out Big Joe at Kewl Metal. I am sure that he could easily make you a custom one.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts