V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all,
I'm new to the forum. I'm helping H-D put together some promotional videos to be used during the 100 year festivities and possibly the new museum Harley is opening in Milwaukee. I'm wondering if anyone has any or collects home movies of things to do with Harley (races, rallies, road trips, etc.) In particular, I'm looking for really old stuff, but I'd be happy to check out anything. Email me and I can tell you more about the project if you're interested. [email protected]
Thanks for your help!

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
Pick up a copy of "Hells Angels 69". That was a movie that was shot and shown in 1969. It featured many from the Okland Chapter and the proceeds went to bail out the failing Motor Company.

I'm sure that they will love the addition and will place it in their promotinal adds with a sincere thank you to the men that stood by them in their hour of need.

The Motor Company reminds me of someone who one day won the Lottery and forgot all of their "ragged" friends in exchange for the snobs that now accept them because they have money.

Piss on em.

·
Founder/Administrator
1,315 Posts
Such hostility JimmyK? ;)

Afterall, they did create these wonderful platforms of art for us, they are only trying to make another quick million dollars from us enthusiasts.

What a marketing strategy eh?

:D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts