V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Harley Davidson from Screaming eagle catalog, so my question is, what are differences for Harley Davidson VS Screaming Eagle mufflers? On the sound HD is great, so is good to buy Screaming Eagle II mufflers? This will increase the sound and performances?

·
Registered
342 Posts
I've got the Screamin Eagle slip on's on my 04 Heritage, I had the stage 1 done on mine shortly after I bought it in 04 and it greatly improved performace, this is just judging by seat of the pants, never had it put on a dyno. The combination of the SE air filter & mufflers increases airflow thru you're motor. The mufflers add a little more sound, noise, but not enough to be obtrusive. If you go beyond stage 1 you will need to ad a race tuner or some other kind of fuel programer, there's many different brands of these on the market & they all have a certain complexity about setting them up, some fairlly simple and others more complex,but none of them that I've heard of are a simple plug and play unit, they all take some adjusting.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts