V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've started an email list at YahooGroups known as 'HarleyDavidsonFirefighters' and would like to invite those Brothers and Sisters in the Fire Service who ride H-D cycles to join our growing list.

In the past two weeks we've had 14 new members join our email group and we'd love to have more members join in on our ongoing discussions.

The list is not centered around paid vs. voluneer or Union vs. non-Union. The list is centered around the fraternity of Firefighters who love to ride!

The list's hompage is located at: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HarleyDavidsonFirefighters/
and is open to all in the Fire Service.

Fraternally,

Jon Pearl
I.A.F.F. Local 747
St. Petersburg Fire & Rescue

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
So is this like the one and only time we are gonna see you here or what? Got a lot of great folks here, all of whom love and respect our Firefighter friends.

So while I recognize you are kind of promoting your somewhat exclusive site, Welcome to our open forum. Please stick around. Hell, we have a couple of folks getting ready to choke on a bone on some of the "youngsters verses us old Bagger Riders" posts going on. They ( the youngsters ) may need your help. :eek:

Bla HAhahahahhaha!

HAPPY D-DAY ALL AMERICA! SALUTE ALL AMERICAN VETS!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
JP
Nah bro' - I'll be around. Just wanted to drop a line to the good folks in these parts while I was parking my arse here.

...and YES - Happy D-Day

Jon Pearl
St. Petersburg

JK
So is this like the one and only time we are gonna see you here or what? Got a lot of great folks here, all of whom love and respect our Firefighter friends.

So while I recognize you are kind of promoting your somewhat exclusive site, Welcome to our open forum. Please stick around.

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
X-Celent!

Welcome to the site!

Much respect and pride to ALL our Firefighters ( Road Angels I like to think of em as ).

Been helped before, and y'all are GREAT!

·
Registered
903 Posts
I'm here to help fight the argument of the "youngsters verses us old Bagger Riders" - Show me the way!

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
HarleyJoel said:
I'm here to help fight the argument of the "youngsters verses us old Bagger Riders" - Show me the way!

Hey HJ, y'all gonna have to wait a bit. The kids are taking a nap right now.

Bla HAhahjahahhahahhahhahah!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts