V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering if anyone here knows where I can find the best deals on a 2005 or 2006 Electra Glide Standard edition?

I don't know if Harley does any dealing or not, or if they will come down of the MSRP.

Thanks,

Tlyoungbbb

·
Registered
46 Posts
"Harley" doesn't do many deals, mostly at the dealer level. Your best bet is to call as many shops as you can and ask for the out the door price. Most are selling at msrp these days, but the dealer set up can vary considerably. Freight should be 320, although some will discount that this time of year. Also ask about specials for engine mods or accessories installed at the time of purchase. Most stuff installed at the time of purchase will be covered for the two year warranty. Ask lots of questions. Info is your best friend.

·
Registered
6,413 Posts
The dealing scenario is strickly up to the individual dealer not Harley. As Chuck said, MRSP is possible at lots of dealers nowdays. I've seen some below MSRP but only on previous year models still on the showroom floor and definitely not on a FLHT as it's a "much in demand" bike.

Unless you absolutely have to have new, look for a good used one. They are out there with very low mileage from the people who bought them as "garage jewelry".

·
Registered
3,981 Posts
I agree, shop around, you can find msrp but not much better on a flht and like ED says, you'll not find a leftover 05 at the dealer at this late date. I did see some leftover 05 Dynas for about 2000 under msrp last week, not surprising since the 06's have so much more to offer.

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
Give Ben Breece a call 419-523-4274
always msrp free freight and set up. sometimes in winter months they have dropped price below msrp when a bike isn't selling.

good luck.

·
Registered
18 Posts
"Precision Harley" of Pawtucket RI, (5 minutes north of Providence on RT 95), was there last week gettin do-dads for my E-glide and I saw a 2006 E-Glide standard on showroom floor for $1000.00 below list!! Think the price was like 14,600 and it came with security and profile-laced wheels(smooth type). All their big-twins were $1000.00 below list. Dyna prices were silly. Like 12,900 for some of the cheaper ones. Too bad I'm not a fan of the Dyna or I would snag one..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts