V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would like to know if anyone know of any place I can order Harley Davidson checkbooks and checkbook covers? I am new and this is my first post. I am expecting my first Harley to arrive on August 1st. It will be a sterling silver and black Electra Glide Ultra Classic. Hope to be posting more in the future. Ride Safe!

·
Registered
5,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the quick reply. I am going to order them.

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
Harley nimmt die ganze Ihr Geld, also benötigen Sie nicht Überprüfungen.

Oh yea and....

Willkommen zum Forum

·
Registered
903 Posts
Willkommen zum Forum, Utrvp. Thats a nice bike I'm sure you'll be happy with it.

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
heritage said:
Fraulein Jimmy, wie gehts, liebchen!!!!???!!!
Adolph

LMFAO!!!
Well if you think I am a woman and such a sweetheat, why not come on over here and try hitting on me? Hell ya live right down the street. Bring your medical card with ya and I'll take care of the rest.

·
Registered
4,089 Posts
Schreiben Sie mir alle Schecks, die Sie wünschen, solange ich sie kassieren kann

geben Sie mir das Geld!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Liebchen Jimmy, I thought you moved out to the sticks. Since I don't have to go so far I will come over and kick yer ass. What about tomorrow, 1:00 pm, Blue Door??
Adolph

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Seems like some of the guys on this board know each other entirely too well. And..........Germans in Texas? What's next? Mexicans?

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
heritage said:
Liebchen Jimmy, I thought you moved out to the sticks. Since I don't have to go so far I will come over and kick yer ass. What about tomorrow, 1:00 pm, Blue Door??
Adolph

Ain't doing The Door in a damn Kia. We can hook up the beginning of August. So take your skinny ass to the gym and see what you can do in three weeks. It won't be enough for you to win, but hopefully, you can put on enough weight so I can see ya to squash ya. :D

·
Registered
21 Posts
August!!**&^%$$#@$. How long does it take to fix the bike?? I could drive my truck and meet ya. If you want to wait that long I can but I hate to say it but I miss ya bro. Besides, I haven't kicked anybody's ass lately so I figure you'd be pretty easy. Besides, I plan on buying. If I remember right you're favorite is Sprite mixed with chocolate milk right???
You big sissy!!
LOLLOLLOL!!!
Later.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,089 Posts
About ten minutes after they've met up.........................:D

·
Registered
8,786 Posts
Spell check?

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
heritage said:
August!!**&^%$$#@$. How long does it take to fix the bike?? I could drive my truck and meet ya. If you want to wait that long I can but I hate to say it but I miss ya bro. Besides, I haven't kicked anybody's ass lately so I figure you'd be pretty easy. Besides, I plan on buying. If I remember right you're favorite is Sprite mixed with chocolate milk right???
You big sissy!!
LOLLOLLOL!!!
Later.:rolleyes:

Well I am headed to Amsterdam and Sweden also so the is part of it. Not real sure if I miss you or not. But then again I do have four dogs so they take up a lot of the slack ya know?

Sorry to hear you have not kicked anyones ass lately. Does that mean that seven year old girl that lived next door to you finally moved? I was kind of interested in that house if it had a bigger yard. How much did it sell for?

Yes, thank you for remembering, 1 part Sprite and two parts Chocolate Milk. Don't forget the little umbrellas, ok? Those are multi purpose where you are concerned. Hell you could probably actually use one in inclement weather ya pin head mounted on a pencil little twerp. LOL

·
Registered
24 Posts
hey hertiage, i frequent the BDoor on 1488, I try and make wed. nite's after "Shooters" mtging........what you scootin' on., I lb on '02 RKC black, lets say "hay"

latter

1 - 20 of 20 Posts