V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
LOOK AT "FOR SALE" SECTION FOR PICTURES OF BIKE.. UNABLE TO LOAD TWICE.. MY MISTAKE..THANKS....Awesome bike with Screaming Eagle Dealer Installed 95" kit - upgraded carburetor - upgraded exhaust - Harley Davidson speedo with tach - Screaming Eagle 6 speed! Still under extended Harley Davidson Warranty. Recent service including complete inspection by Arrowhead Harley Service Center. Many-many extras including loud alarm system and custom LED brake-stop-turn bar and lighting. 24k Miles. Upgrades installed by dealer @ 10K miles, have all receipts and still under warranty! Have passenger seat,back rest & rack. Bought to ride to Sturgis,SD. but health issues changed plans. May accept Snap On/Matco Tool Box and/or Tool Cart as part trade. Also interested in 1998 95th Anniversary (colors Champagne Met and Midnight Red Pearl) Heritage Springer. Stephen 602-690-9723 $14,900.00 or part trade and cash.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just took a couple pictures, bike will be available middle of March. I have planned a ride. Will accept trade sooner if (1998) 95th Year Anniversary Hertage Springer in excellent condition with correct colors..

Attachments

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No longer for sale...........

:):)Thanks cata5803, I have decided to keep the bike. I'm unable to remove or edit for sale postings. Take care and thanks for the bump!:)

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:)Hello cata5803, good for you! If we were closer I would ride over just to check it out! Congrats on the Springer, I just completed a nice weekend journey on mine. I hope to pick up a 1998 Anniversary Heritage Springer one day. Take care.........forever2wheels:)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts