V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if there is a book, listing prices of Harley collectables?
I have a lot of them that I am concidering selling on Ebay.
Need to get an idea of their value.

Thanks
Rocky

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi. Have been riding for over 30 years.Have a 58 pan and 98 ultra.The whole family rides.My son has my old FX it is chopped.Rocky

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
last one <g>
I bought this 74 Super glide in '74. My oldest son bought it when he got out of the Army in '94 (first pic) & what it looks like now

·
Free Idears Available
2,270 Posts
do a search of completed auctions on Ebay...that will give you a lot better idea than any book will.

·
Registered
603 Posts
therocks, I have this book, it lists original price if known and current values if known. It should be a start.

Harley Memorabilia
Tom Rafferty
Chartwell Books
ISBN 0-7858-0821-3

You can do a book search anywhere using the ISBN

JMS

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks Ill check it out.Ive seen some stuff go big and some go low on Ebay.Ill check the book.Thanks Rocky

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I have a lot of rare stuff like the oil can watches a complete set with the pocket watch you got if you bought all 6.Same with the engine lighter set with the extra lighter in the box.I have so much stuff if I sell it all might buy a new RoadGlide to go with the Ultra.Rocky

·
Registered
2,042 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks I bought it for 800 in 70.It was a full dresser.It has been that a chopper with rigid frame and 18 over wide glide.Then I put it back the way it looks now.ther are a few tghings different.Has 10.5 forged pistons Sifton 440 cam and solids with SS carb.It runs better than most new bikes.Panheads Forever.Rocky

1 - 15 of 15 Posts