V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been filling out a monthly questionaire from the MoCo, basically its just a research questionaire about money spent and where you spend it, today I recieved a box in the mail with an awesome new baseball hat, turns out I had the very same hat in my hand last time I was at the local dealership but decided 20 some odd dollars was too much, sure it's only a hat, but it seems really strange it ended up being the same one. How many more of you are on the "panel"?

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
They sent me one of the new 09 water cooled bikes to test out, I guess it was worth filling out the questionaire. They told me I could not take any photos of it tho as it is supposed to be a secret.

·
I haven't seen your bird.
8,499 Posts
Originally posted by Mtclassic
They sent me one of the new 09 water cooled bikes to test out, I guess it was worth filling out the questionaire. They told me I could not take any photos of it tho as it is supposed to be a secret.
Is it asparagus colored, with cornflower blue trim? And shiny patent leather saddle bags? Mine was.

·
Total Nutcase
2,691 Posts
sawdust236 said:
never even knew they had a panel. Is it sponsered via HOG membership
No.. HOG isnt involved. I think someone posted a link a couple years ago, where you could sign up... but to be honest, I don't really remember how I got on the panel. They email you a link to a survey each month and ask questions. Then you get a little gift from HD about once a year for being on the panel.

Usually the questions are just asking if you recently bought anything, but once in a while, they ask about stuff like ABS and possible stuff they are considering on future bikes. They once had me answer a bunch of questions about what kind of party they should have at the HD museum. They had multiple choice answers, stuff like, would you like a commemorative pin, should there be industry speakers.. etc.....I clicked other, then told them that as long as there was plenty of naked women, drinking and debauchery, none of the other crap mattered.

·
Registered
8,786 Posts
JamieWG said:
No.. HOG isnt involved. I think someone posted a link a couple years ago, where you could sign up... but to be honest, I don't really remember how I got on the panel. They email you a link to a survey each month and ask questions. Then you get a little gift from HD about once a year for being on the panel.

Usually the questions are just asking if you recently bought anything, but once in a while, they ask about stuff like ABS and possible stuff they are considering on future bikes. They once had me answer a bunch of questions about what kind of party they should have at the HD museum. They had multiple choice answers, stuff like, would you like a commemorative pin, should there be industry speakers.. etc.....I clicked other, then told them that as long as there was plenty of naked women, drinking and debauchery, none of the other crap mattered.
I think that's how they decided to have Elton John at the 100th! :Dennis

·
Premium Member
579 Posts
I've been on the panel for a few years now. So far got the ball cap, cleaning products, and coupons to get Syn3 for about $4 a quart.

Little trinkets for spending 5 minutes a month answering market research questions.

·
Premium Member
507 Posts
Yea I got the ball cap last week. Got a few things since I been on it. I think I got a mug, some cleaning products, cap.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts