V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Harley 100th Anniversary Badlander seat for Softails

Clean, smooth covers, subtle top-stitching and a silver-toned 100th Anniversary logo add up to a statement only Harley could make. The low, lean look also offers the benefit of a reduced seat height, ideal for riders with shorter inseam. Includes a grab strap and integrated chrome mounting bracket. Seat width 11.5", passenger pillion width 5.5".

Fits '00-later Softail models (except FXSTD and FLSTS).

Buy it now for only $180.00 http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1859844346&rd=1

Brand new and never mounted or used, this seat came with the Gold Key package but I purchased another seat (Fatboy Deep Bucket Sundowner) and thus I have no use for this seat.

Buyer to pay with United States Postal Money Order only. Buyer will pay shipping and insurance.

As I posted on e-Bay
:D :D :D

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Also, might take best offer after the e-Bay auction if interested, e-mail me;)

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Droped the starting bid to only $120.00, can you tell I want to get rid of it?

And to answer some questions I have been getting, Yes, this seat will fit all Softails EXCEPT for the Deuce....:cool::D

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
And the game is afoot with some fantastic e-Bayer placing the first bid at $120.00. Pretty damn good deal at $120.00 for a brand new seat. Now for the fun to see what happens next :eek:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts