V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Addicted to American Iron
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Bought a new set of these and put them on after taking my V&H Big Radius pipes off. The quality is outstanding and they are not anywhere near as loud as my V&H pipes were. The 2-1 only gave me a better throttle response with no real noticable difference in Torque. I really like them and already have had lots of folks make comments about good they sound and the look is something I really like. Pipes went on in 1/2 hour after getting V&H pipes off.

·
Addicted to American Iron
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sry no I haven't.

·
Even my cologne is chrome
87 Posts
HardKrome 3.5" slip-ons

steam said:
Hi Dave,
Have you heard the hardkrome slip-ons?
Steam, I just put the slip-ons on my '02 Fatboy. I haven't had it out yet -- snow on the ground -- but I like the sound, but I am comparing to stock.

I would describe as low and raspy at idle and barks/bites when you roll on. I am excited to find out how it will sound riding. Maybe that helps.

What I like most is the staggered/shotgun style is preserved, the oversized chrome look is nice because of the large diameter of the outside pipe.

-MFB

·
Even my cologne is chrome
87 Posts
steam said:
Thanks MFB,
forgot to mention I have a bagger.
gnat
well that would be a very good reason to blow off my last post!! :duh?:

let me know what you think of them as you go through the install and then how it looks/sounds. I think they may be overlooked/underrated. MFB

1 - 8 of 8 Posts