V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking about adding these when I do my 95" big bore install, factory heads 204 cams, se cast pistons, sert. What do you guys think? Will a stealer install or should I let them put the catalysts on and when I get home switch them to the t-rexs? Any sert download maps available for this? thanks

·
Wandering Child
632 Posts
06 glider said:
Thinking about adding these when I do my 95" big bore install, factory heads 204 cams, se cast pistons, sert. What do you guys think? Will a stealer install or should I let them put the catalysts on and when I get home switch them to the t-rexs? Any sert download maps available for this? thanks

Not sure why you are asking if you should have the dealer install them or do it yourself. I'm sure the dealer will install them for you if that's what you want. If you are concerned about the bike warranty by adding an aftermarket exhaust it's not an issue since you will technically void your HD factory warranty when you do the BB and cam.

Many dealers will still honor the factory warranty provided they install the BB kit, cam, performance exhaust, etc. prior to taking delivery of a new bike.

Hope this help...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts