V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone tell me what is different with the slip-ons that hard krome has for the 91-98 dynas? I see every other slip-ons fit from 95-05. I thought that all the slip-ons for dynas were the same. The reason I ask this question, is e-bay has some for sell cheap, but they will fit 91-98 only.
Thanks

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hard Krome Slip-ons

I asked this question on the exhaust thread, but thought you Dyna guys might be able to tell me quicker. I found a set of new hard krome 3-1/2 slip-ons for 91-98 dynas. I though all the slip-ons for the dynas were the same. Or there is an overlap, because all the other exhaust guys state their slip-ons fit from 95-05, so if you have a 1998 model, would either set work?

·
Road Captain
6,628 Posts
Please do not cross/double post......

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
biker77 said:
I asked this question on the exhaust thread, but thought you Dyna guys might be able to tell me quicker. I found a set of new hard krome 3-1/2 slip-ons for 91-98 dynas. I though all the slip-ons for the dynas were the same. Or there is an overlap, because all the other exhaust guys state their slip-ons fit from 95-05, so if you have a 1998 model, would either set work?
I can't answer this question, because like you i believe if they fit a '98 then they should fit later.
Either way i know the mufflers you are reffering to, i scored some for a mate $35 US I think.
You will be pleased.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts