V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happy thanksgiving to all (even you people who can actually ride today) put on a few miles for me. Rick

·
Founder/Administrator
1,315 Posts
I would like to also wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving as well!

--Rickpoco--I'll clock some miles for you today!

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
You all have your fill . When we do our yearly Thanksgiving day ride Ill add a foot for each member on this list!!! About one exta mile. I even do one better, Ill add one MILE for eveyone that makes a post here. Since rickpoco started the thred, Ill add two for him!!! Ha Ha...

Happy Thanksgiving ....

·
Registered
8,786 Posts
Kags said:
Ill add one MILE for eveyone that makes a post here. Since rickpoco started the thred, Ill add two for him!!! Ha Ha...

Happy Thanksgiving ....
Well what a fitting place to put my 900th post. Happy Bird-day!:D

·
Road Captain
6,628 Posts
:D I'll take my mile over-easy... oh wait, that's how I want my eggs, I'll take the mile cranked hard:cool:

·
Registered
381 Posts
almost dinner time here in Italy. a little warm for the fire place but hey the kids have tolearn what Thanksgiving is all about ... now when the Pilgrims pulled up to the indian village sporting a troop of night trains ... another month till I get her, night train on the brain!

enjoy your day all

I'll take my kilometer in the dark ...

·
Registered
62 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving to all. We do have a lot to be thankful for.

Make my mile the twisty one.

·
old timer
516 Posts
A Happy and Satisfying Thanksgiving to All.

Make my mile the one that makes you smile...those are always the best miles, you know, the one where you realize how lucky we are and it puts a smile on your face.

manny

·
Infidel
6,331 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving!

Kags, make my mile the last one before your first cold beer:D

wyo

·
Registered
176 Posts
Happy Turkey Day!

:D

Hey, I'll add to that mileage too for those of you stuck with weather. Here in So. Cal. the weather is clear and about 75 degrees. I took about a two hour putt this morning before coming home to clean up for Thanksgiving dinner at the gal friend's house.

I know, those of us on the West Coast shouldn't talk about the weather! My sister in Texas says that the weather here is boring. Yeah, it's just so beautifully boring!

Have a great Thanksgiving celebration!

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Im up from my nap, loged in just 25 miles before the feast. The air temp was in the very low 60's for our ride but the sun broke through in some spots and it was nice.
Guess whats for dinner tomorow?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts