V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know the H/D Forum is having some WEB tech trouble today, so some of the "shine" is off the occasion; however, today is the ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF THE H/D FORUM.

The start page notes that the Forum has had almost 77K visitors since 10/25/01. That's pretty impressive.

It's also pretty impressive that the Forum has nearly 4K members as of today. And as soon as the tech glitch gets corrected that 4K mark will be shattered.

IMHO, this is one of the best H/D groups/forums/sites on the Internet.

Happy Anniversary, H/D Forum!!!!:D

·
IronButthead
980 Posts
Yep, I agree...great forum! And drunken nakedness with the right people is a pretty good thing too! An Anniversary toast...Jaegermeister anyone?

·
Founder/Administrator
1,315 Posts
Yeah we made it! Lets hope that we can be just as successful for all of the years to come!

·
Registered
3,672 Posts
Happy Anniversary

Drunk? Yes. Jaegermeister ? No. I would much rather have a good Bourbon or if doing shots good Tequila.

So I'm having a couple glasses of Wild Turkey Rare Breed to help the anniversary along! Yep, must drink it neat!:D

Naked? Soon, with a nice young Blond!:cool: How young? Half my age.:D Wish it was two young blonds.:D

·
Registered
8,786 Posts
pasadenajim said:

IMHO, this is one of the best H/D groups/forums/sites on the Internet.

Happy Anniversary, H/D Forum!!!!:D
ONE of the best? THE best. Happy Anniversary even if I'm a day late!:D

·
Banned
2,597 Posts
fourhour, my thoughts exactly. I haven't been on here but a month or so, I have done alot of web searching and I have yet to find a Harley Davidson specific website with 4,000 or more members. In my opinion, the more members that you have, the more questions that will get answered. I'm not the kind of guy to take the humble approach but lets not sugar coat it. We are No. 1, the competition knows it. I am a member of 2 other motorcycle forums but I never go there much and when I do, the board never moves, meaning questions that are asked last week, are basically still on that page a week later. Mr. Price, you've done good! Keep up the good work:)

·
Road Captain
6,628 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Happy 1st Year Anniversary!

Thealien said:
THE best. Happy Anniversary even if I'm a day late!

Yeah, what he said!
Markcuda said:
Mr. Price, you've done good! Keep up the good work
Yea, what they said:D

·
Registered
176 Posts
Happy Anniversary!

A great "THANK YOU" to David and all the folks who help make this forum the best place for information and support!

It may go unsaid often, but we all appreciate the hard work, dedication, and just plain desire to succeed that you pour into this site.

Thanks again!

·
IronButthead
980 Posts
I've really been enjoying this forum! It's by far the best I've found. Lots of great people, the forum design is top notch, etc. To celebrate the one year anniversary, I think it's time I made my first contribution to the $$$ it takes to keep the forum going (okay, actually it's probably past time, but better late than never.) I'm heading over to the paypal donation link...anyone else wanna follow me?

·
<{{{><
170 Posts
Thanks for the first year. Last Nov when I signed in we had 400 and now 4000. Just goes to show we have a great thing going. Agian thanks for all the haed work D.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Happy Anniversary,

This is a fantastic community and I have learned a lot from it and just hope I added a little myself.

Thanks again DP for all your hard work and effort, and we're ready to bring this site into the second anniversary in style.

Thanks everyone,

Dave

·
Premium Member
314 Posts
Great site, and HAPPY ANNIVERSARY.
A little late but better than never.
Thanks

PhilRKC

·
Founder/Administrator
1,315 Posts
Thanks everyone!

Lets not forget about the moderators and the members. Everyone plays an equal part in contributing to the forum in some shape or form.

With that in mind, I would like to express my sincere appreciation to everyone on this forum. We will continue to grow!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts