V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
"Doc"
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bout me. Everybody calls me 'Doc". I'm old (ridin for 38 years). Like my bikes and gear old-style. Never did helmets, chaps, windshields, saddle bags or all weather gear. Ain't gonna break tradition and change now. Live in the woods so deep nobody could find me even with an address. Anybody comin down the dirt drive honks. I'm semi-retired and do some bankrupt company research for the suits from home. (Delphi, Northwest, Delta etc.)

Just woke the ol lady up with this typing. She's a blonde, blue-eyed, indian, hippy, biker chick (keeps her young). We have 7 kids scattered all over the world. Father and my 3 youngest brothers were all big wrestlers so I was a boxer (Heavy) out of self preservation. :boxin:

Not much else to tell fer now I guess. Lookin forward to gettin to know the crowd here.
Doc

·
fourty three and seven...
3,465 Posts
Right place for recluse

Welcome to the game. Stick around. You will find a bunch of fine motorcycle enthusiasts who aren't afraid to spin the back tire.

I am sure living in the deep woods has it's advantages. No neighbors for one.

So post up, get some laughs give and receive some techo help. This site is the mecca for scoots and open face riding.

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
:welcome: to the forum Doc!! Sounds like a laid back lifestyle.:thumbsup: Post up often and enjoy!

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
JohnHoliday said:
Bout me. Everybody calls me 'Doc". I'm old (ridin for 38 years). Like my bikes and gear old-style. Never did helmets, chaps, windshields, saddle bags or all weather gear. Ain't gonna break tradition and change now. Live in the woods so deep nobody could find me even with an address. Anybody comin down the dirt drive honks. I'm semi-retired and do some bankrupt company research for the suits from home. (Delphi, Northwest, Delta etc.)

Just woke the ol lady up with this typing. She's a blonde, blue-eyed, indian, hippy, biker chick (keeps her young). We have 7 kids scattered all over the world. Father and my 3 youngest brothers were all big wrestlers so I was a boxer (Heavy) out of self preservation. :boxin:

Not much else to tell fer now I guess. Lookin forward to gettin to know the crowd here.
Doc
nice to see some of those with a few miles on em showing up here...hello from canadistan...

·
EASY DOES IT
8,914 Posts
South & north huh...that means you'll be headin' thru here some day. drop a line and we'll do some ridin' :welcome:

·
Registered
755 Posts
sonoffatboy said:
nice to see some of those with a few miles on em showing up here...hello from canadistan...
You're just buckin for a friend that can relate to the "old" days after just clicking another year on your odometer. :laugh:

Good into Doc - :welcome:

·
"Doc"
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It will interesting learning bout all of yas. So far have just been reading and looking at all the scoots in the gallery. Some very nice stuff. About the North and South location thing, I'm either up around Laconia, or down around Daytona Beach and the Keys and learned the value of a comfortable seat going back and forth.

Thanks fer the welcomes.
Doc

·
fourty three and seven...
3,465 Posts
Daytona...........I used to live there...Vermont Ave, Beach street, Sugar forest, Howes Street in port orange, Francis Parkman street....know any of them roads?

Lived in a few hotels too, Mayan inn, sea dip, pirates cove, can't remember em all.....Due to tobacco overdose.

The shingle shack, Shark Lounge, Pj's, silver bucket and boot hill saloon my old stomping grounds

1 - 10 of 10 Posts