1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Looks pretty clean good deal

·
Registered
164 Posts
Enjoy it, I really enjoyed mine but the 2014's just had too much more to offer (FLHXS).

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Nice bike, but I hope you didn't pay extra for those fringed floor boards.

·
Premium Member
376 Posts
Road King...best of all around motorcycle out there........build it up to go touring or strip it down for a night on the town.....

·
Registered
3 Posts
Nice

Rick you will love that bike what a great choice. I have had a couple of the Touring class and I can say thats sweet.

·
Premium Member
40 Posts
Congrats. Nice bike

·
Premium Member
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ok...I'll bite

Why wasn't the previous owner a real biker? FYI, the fish tails are coming off tomorrow. D & D Fatcat going on. I don't mind the fish tails but I'm planning for the future in regards to performance and engine upgrades.

... I'm still waiting for someone to chime in that the previous owner wasn't a real biker!

·
Registered
333 Posts
Congrats to YOU!! To me the Road King is the best bike in the fleet. I'm on my third one at this time. It's a 2004 FLHPI. You can put that needle on 80 and ride all day if need be, like going to Sturgis.
My wife is so comfortable on mine that she will go to sleep and I know when as her helmet hits mine!

·
Premium Member
186 Posts
Sweet!!! After two Electra Glide Classics I finally got a Road King Classic, for me, best bike ever! Since the MoCo stopped selling Classics in this country for the 2014 model year, we'll soon have collector items ;)

·
Registered
56 Posts
finally got a roadking

rats i could have sold you mine 06 roadking fuelie 2 tone paint screaming eagle mufflers and stage 1 powercommander and backrest ONLY 7,300 MILES located in nh :dunno:

·
self banned
5,992 Posts
I like Road Kings.

I like the fish tails

I don't care for the fringed floor boards

I like the apes.

I like blue.

I'm glad everyone else does not have a blue road king with apes and fish tails.

Congrats and enjoy your new ride!

rkc

1 - 20 of 24 Posts