V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was not the perfect day to have it done but what the heck, it was damp and about 45 degree's.
Stage1 remap
PCIIIusb
SEac kit
203 cams
Rush mufflers with thunder monster baffles installed in head pipes.
The baseline pull only netted 69hp and 79 tq, the AFR was 11.4
After making a new map for the bike it dynoed 78 hp and 85 tq, the dyno guy(Wayne Hanson) said thet the weather was hurting us about 3 hp, he also stated that a tru dual system would have give me more hp, about 4 more hp.
I guess I'm ok with the numbers,especially the tq.
Does this sound ok numbers to you all.:unsure:
Oh yea, my ride is a 06 model.

·
Premium Member
207 Posts
I need to get a dyno tune with my '06 Glide too. I've just been wanting to get a few miles on the 95" kit before throwing it on a dyno. Until then I've just been playing with a few settings on the PCIII just to make sure it isn't too lean. I'm sure I've got a crappy map in it performance wise but the lean condition was my biggest concern.

Actually your numbers, after the tune, sound pretty good. He may be right about picking up a couple more HP with a true dual system but you'd lose the same amount in low in torque. Not worth the tradeoff to me.

Did it feel/run better after the tune?

Tom

·
0043--Licensed to Doof!
4,369 Posts
Just where did you find that windscreen on the white scoot?
The dark screen.....

·
Just Like to Ride
3,242 Posts
Geezer-Glide said:
Just where did you find that windscreen on the white scoot? The dark screen.....
That is one WIDE windscreen.

·
Premium Member
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
TLeath said:
I need to get a dyno tune with my '06 Glide too. I've just been wanting to get a few miles on the 95" kit before throwing it on a dyno. Until then I've just been playing with a few settings on the PCIII just to make sure it isn't too lean. I'm sure I've got a crappy map in it performance wise but the lean condition was my biggest concern.

Actually your numbers, after the tune, sound pretty good. He may be right about picking up a couple more HP with a true dual system but you'd lose the same amount in low in torque. Not worth the tradeoff to me.

Did it feel/run better after the tune?

Tom
You got that right Tom, pulls hard through all the rpm band, the throttle response is awesome,I rode today and the tq that it's making is just what I wanted, I think it's a must to have your bike dyno tuned to get every pony out of it, at least I'm convinced.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Cster888 said:
My 05 ultra classic has stock motor SE II Pipe PCIII USB and Arlen ness big sucker air cleaner
here is my dyno run guess not too bad for a stocker eh?

Beautiful Ultra, what seat and smoked shield is on the white 06.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts