V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
353 Posts
There are only two asses that will know which seat is better. Yours and your passenger's

If you've got more money than sense, buy both. If you're a working stiff like most of us, You have a couple of choices. You can try to go to the stealer and try a Sundowner. Put it on the floor and sit there for 3 or 4 hours. Sure, you'll look silly, but this is your ass we're talkin about here. Maybe you can find a friend with a Mustang that will let you sit on the bike and test one. I hear that Mustang has really good customer service, you could buy one and might be able to return it if you don't like it.

I would just go with the Mustang if the above is not realistic. And it probably isn't. I say this because I have heard SOOOO many people who love the Mustang seats. I have heard more positives and very, very few negatives. With the Sundowner, I have heard more people who did not like the seat.

Just my few pennies worth.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.