V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Premium Member
264 Posts
I've just got myself a 2002 Low Rider (and love it!) but my family aren't very enthusiastic about the very slim pillion.

I'm thinking of going for either a Sundowner or Mustang Wide (I'm bit concerned about how the Corbin Tourer will take to constant British rain, so I've ruled it out). Does anyone have any pictures of a Mustang on a Low Rider? That would really help me make my mind up (you just can't see any in the shops here). I'm worried it will look a bit fat and top heavy on the Low Rider though many have told me it's more comfortable than the Sundowner.

Many thanks in advance

Mike

· Premium Member
264 Posts
Flasam,

as you can see I'm in the same dilemma. I've heard comments that the Mustang is more comfortable on long trips than the Sundowner, but then got a post from a guy on the Delphi Dyna forum yesterday, telling me that the Sundowner was the most comfortable saddle he'd had bar none, including Mustangs and Corbins.

So, it's not easy to draw conclusions. I haven't read too much from people who've ridden both long distance, but then it could be a "hourses for courses" thing.

Cheers

Mike

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.